Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 10-12-2002, 05:36 PM   #1
Vedran
Lord Soth

An interesting thing happened to me:
I was battling Tolgerias and mage in the Planar Sphere. My sorcerer casts Mislead and laughs at them while they wonder where those Cloudkills come from. Alas, her Mislead eventually expired, and she was a sitting duck for Tolgerias' PW: Death. She died, but soon her foes died, too. But the party gained no XP. I thought this for some bug, and raised my sorc. As soon as she appeared, XP appeared as well, 18000 and 8000 respectively.
Is this a rule? Cause I have been through BG2 for three times and never seen such a thing. Although I'm not sure that I've been in such situation.
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 06:32 PM   #2
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Hmmm... never happened to me...
Old 10-12-2002, 07:50 PM   #3
Alson
Galvatron

Is your game fully patched?
In memory of Ilan Ramon - the first Israeli astronaut.<br /><br /><br />[url]\"http://members.chello.nl/~j.vanthull/BG2SR/Home.htm\" target=\"_blank\">BGII Spells Reference</a> - everything you ever wanted to know about spells!
Alson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 08:07 PM   #4
Vedran
Lord Soth

Ah... I just don't know anymore what I installed. I have ToB, Valen, Solaufein, Baldurdash Remix (damned remix! I should take normal version as LennonCook told me!), Ease of use, Item upgrade mod and Spell 50 (could this be the reason?).
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote