Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2002, 06:25 PM   #1
Dramnek_Ulk

I’ve just noticed that I have a habit of when I am nervous, to make motions as though I am washing my hands, and to thenceforth repeat those actions over and over till the nervousness has abated.
how does that compare to thine own? or do *gasp* you have none

Old 06-22-2002, 06:26 PM   #2
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I sorta do that too...I rub the palms of my hands back and forth.

And I think your sig picture is too big
Old 06-22-2002, 06:30 PM   #3
SomeGuy
Unicorn

The sig pic is way to big!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-22-2002, 06:31 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

When I'm nervous? I pace, back and forth, around and about. I also tend to clean. Clean, order, do personal hygiene, cut my fingernails. Then when I've tired of pacing, worn myself down mentally by being nervous and lack something to clean or order. I go to sleep and usually wake up feeling better.
Old 06-22-2002, 06:32 PM   #5
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
When I'm nervous? I pace, back and forth, around and about. I also tend to clean. Clean, order, do personal hygiene, cut my fingernails. Then when I've tired of pacing, worn myself down mentally by being nervous and lack something to clean or order. I go to sleep and usually wake up feeling better.
I must admit, you are quite strange...
Old 06-22-2002, 06:36 PM   #6
Grojlach
Zartan

Sometimes when I'm nervous, I go and brush my teeth.

[ 06-22-2002, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Old 06-22-2002, 06:37 PM   #7
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Neb, I take that back. Grojlach, You are VERY VERY STRANGE!
Old 06-22-2002, 06:42 PM   #8
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

When I am nervous my hands tend to vibrate a bit, but then I tell myself that I can`t be nervous and its stops.
Or when I am doing some public speaking I tend to get quite worked up over some issues. My heart races, and because all my breath is going into yelling at the people I am speaking at, my hands start to go tingly from lack of oxygen.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 06-22-2002, 06:46 PM   #9
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I tend to go to the toilet a lot. And check every few minutes that I have my keys and stuff (as if they could have just disappeared in that time ).
Old 06-22-2002, 06:53 PM   #10
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
I tend to go to the toilet a lot. And check every few minutes that I have my keys and stuff (as if they could have just disappeared in that time ).
Well your keys could always have fallen down the toilet I guess.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas