Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 04-11-2002, 11:34 AM   #1
Muf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm about to start a new game, and basically this one is for trying out some of the things and NPC's I've missed out on before.
I'm playing as a female avenger druid, and I'm thinking about taking Minsc, Anomen, Keldorn, Jan and Haer'dalis along for the ride. I believe this party should make for some good interaction and funny dialouges.
My grief is that I would like to try siding with Bodhi and with a neutral druid you could defend this choice, but what about the party? Will Minsc and Keldorn go bonanza about aiding the vamps, and since I have a quite strict role playing approach to gaming how could you defend such a move?
Any thoughts...
Muf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 12:36 PM   #2
fable
Quintesson

SPOILER...
Keldorn will leave you if you side with Bodhi. As I recall, the others will stay around.
fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 05:48 PM   #3
Nifft the Nimble

Child of Green,

Do not forsake the love of Nature for the call of an unnatural monstrosity. No matter how alluring her promises of gold and trinkets, you cannot justify damning living beings -- even though they be as callous, pale and coddled as any city-urchin ever was -- for your own benefit.

My sister Avenger: your specific duty is to destroy those who would despoil nature. In this case, you must determine which antagonist is least natural, and bring that foe to there just and deserved end.

I hope my words have helped to bring you communion with our beloved Balance.

-- Nifft
Nifft the Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 04:26 AM   #4
Kronostia
The Magister

Sweet Nift, anyway..Why not just side with the ST and go slaughter bodhi..and then when u get out of the Underdark u go and slaughter the ST...same effect just the other way around
Old 04-13-2002, 07:01 AM   #5
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I think Minsc and Mazzy get Pissed off but dont leave IIRC
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote