Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2002, 03:49 PM   #1
Mister Natural
Manshoon

I noticed my medium armor(a primary attribute)skill is red. I can't remember what I use to get it back to normal. I checked all my enchanted stuff and I don't see anything that I'm wearing that should cause a drop in that stat. Maybe it's something I'm carrying and not wearing. Anyway, is there a potion or magic that should restore medium armor skill?
Old 10-11-2002, 03:57 PM   #2
Rageheart
Emerald Dragon

Did you by anychance pick up the sword Fury?

[img]graemlins/lightning.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2002, 04:07 PM   #3
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Are ALL the armour classes red, or just Medium? If all, then it is definitely Fury that caused it. It is a sword you pick up from a corpse in one of the caverns, can't remember which.

Anyway, there is only one way to get it out of red, though you can train up to the level you were before (this way the number always stays red, no matter how high your level goes up).

You need to download/install a patch. This makes the divine and almsivi altars restore your skill points as well as your attribute points, so you lose the red colouration.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/download...es_patches.htm

Go to that site and choose European or USA patch

[ 10-11-2002, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Fljotsdale ]
Old 10-11-2002, 04:24 PM   #4
Mister Natural
Manshoon

Yeah I think I recall grabbing Fury and have it stashed in one of my chests. Only thing showing red is my medium armor skill. I'm already running the latest patch, looks like I'm heading for an altar. Don't know if this makes much difference but I'm actually playing the game on a new computer with a new install of MW, patched, with save games which were from the same patched version from my old pc. Thanks much gang.