Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 05-24-2002, 01:11 PM   #91
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(OOC: Hm, perhaps I should rejoin as well... Any idea why Spree has blocked PM's? I can't really ask her stuff without PM'ing her.)
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2002, 12:38 AM   #92
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> I've no problem with you as a Drow, Kaz [img]smile.gif[/img] In fact, I was going to suggest that you try a baddie role for greater exposure The other option would be the maid who delivered the poison from Meldrick to Eilonwy, but of course the maid would be an (anti-) heroine with her own adventures/background

Neb - I remember reading from Spree's Wanderers' thread that she had not been checking her old PMs and that they were bouncing back to tgeweb. Not sure if that's the reason for your being unable to PM her [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

[ 05-25-2002, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2002, 04:20 AM   #93
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Hey, since when do drow have to be *bad*... but trust me, she wouldn't be a good-and-righteous-drow-Drizzt cliche. I was thinking of a druid otherwise, I've had a *lot* of experience playing pixie-like characters... beware!
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2002, 10:02 PM   #94
mistral4543

OOC>>> What do you say, O mighty Spree??
Old 05-27-2002, 10:20 PM   #95
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hi everybody. Internet's been down. Neb n' Kaz: You're free to join. [img]smile.gif[/img] As drow or pixies or whatever.

Cyrus
~The half-elf chuckled, the characteristic growl tainting his amusement.~ "Well met indeed!" ~The scythe on his cheek flared inquisitively, and the katana matched with its own curious shine. Sending one cobalt eye back to his companions, Cyrus then thrust his hand out (a bit too abruptly) in a gesture of greeting.~ "Cyrus's the name!" ~He rolled a shoulder back in the direction of his friends.~ "The stiff 'un is Aragorn, and the lass is Eilonwy." ~He smirked at Daniel, a mocking look in his cobalt eyes.~ "So who are you that creeps through fields at night?"

Anaquei
(ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think I'd better tighten the strap over my head just in case.)
~With a hurried expression on his face, Aoln burst out the door.~ "What happened?! What's all the commotion?!" ~The honest concern in his eyes changed to provocation.~ "Oh for the love of Corellon, Illuna!" ~He glared at his younger cousin.~ "I don't have time for this today! Why in Arvandor did you hit him?!" ~He pointed a finger at you, his frustrated gaze stuck on Illuna. The younger druid crossed her arms over her chest and straightened stubbornly.~ "Because he was using those lips for badly chosen purposes!" ~Anaquei began twiddling her thumbs, her green eyes focused on the floor, a blush coming to her face. Aoln regarded you for a moment, then laughed.~ "Oh-ho! I get it now!!" ~Anaquei looked puzzled. Aoln just laughed.~ "Well it's all perfectly clear!" ~He grinned at you.~ "Illuna's jealous!" ~The young elf began to protest, but Aoln continued, smiling at you.~ "Oh you'll have to forgive her, Lorath. She's just a very exuberant girl and she doesn't know how else to show she cares..." ~There was a shriek of objection from Illuna.~
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 07:23 PM   #96
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

I look a bit flustered, then arrogantly comment, "Well who wouldn't be jealous of someone having me?" For awhile I just smirk, circling the room and brushing the tips of my fingers on the tables. Slowly I made my way over to Illuna and looked into her eyes before I smiled confidently and turned my back. "Yes, I can see how you might be jealous of Anaquei and myself," I commented. "I can see your resemblance to each other, especially in your eyes." I winked and sat down at a table between the two. "Now I could either leave and come back later or we could get your feelings for me sorted out later, Illuna."
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 08:26 PM   #97
mistral4543

There was a long awkward silence for the figure stood speechless and motionless, probably from fright (OOC>>> [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). To this, Aragorn grew a little impatient ~ "Stiff or not, at least I speak up when I'm spoken to." ~ He urged the horse forward so as to take a closer look at this Daniel Silverfall ~ Looks harmless enough... but looks have been known to deceive.

To his surprise, Eilonwy made no sound whatsoever. He could feel her presence behind; an imposing yet silent one. Suddenly, he felt rather foolish for having spoken. Cursing to himself, he glared at Daniel again, willing him to speak by the sheer intensity of his gaze.

[ 05-28-2002, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 05-28-2002, 10:48 PM   #98
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Anaquei
~Anaquei looked slightly miffed by your reply, shaking her head silently. Illuna stood, taken aback and suddenly speechless. Finally the younger elf managed to stammer.~ "Listen pretty-boy, I've got some very passionate feelings about you!" ~She raised a threatening fist and growled.~ "Passionate disgust! Passionate hatred! Passionate-" ~Illuna was then interrupted by Aoln.~ "Passionate admiration! Passionate longing! Passionate love that could be!!" ~Anaquei, finally getting into the game of picking on Illuna, spoke.~ "Mmmm... Maybe those two should go outside, eh Aoln? Sort things out where nobody can see 'em..." ~She chuckled darkly, and Aoln seemed to whole-heartedly agree. Grabbing a broom, he shooed you and Illuna out.~ "Yes yes! You two get on out of here! Sort things out! Remember Lorath, everything she says, opposite! She really does love you!" ~Illuna shrieked, being pushed out by the broom.~ "AOLN! I'll get you back for this!"
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 10:55 PM   #99
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

I follow Illuna out the door, winking at Anaquei just before my head disappears behind the closing door. "Oh come on, I know you can't feel that badly toward me," I say. "What did I ever do to you? Besides, I must admit that you're kind of pretty yourself... you have your cousin's eyes, you know." Cautiously I walked up behind her, daring to get close enough to smell her hair before I began circling her.
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2002, 07:11 AM   #100
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Daniel Silverfall

Wondering if he should take the hand of the elf, Daniel stood frozen for a moment trying to sort things out. Then the other guy rode up and seemed to pressure him into revealing some hidden away secret that did not exist.

"Oh go on, now! What are you staring at? The reason I have for venturing about in this country is of no concern to anyone, as it is a very boring tale. What you are really wanting to know is why I seem to have found you. Well isn't it obvious that there is nobody around these parts for a long way, and the first sign of intelligent life sparked an interest in me to come see more of you. There now. Maybe I should be inquiring as to why you are so jumpy as to think I am a threat? You are on guard like a virgin wench in a prison, I should say! Calm down man and see this for what it is!"

He extended his arm and shook the elf's hand in front of him wholeheartedly.

"I shall take my leave from you now, if it is your wish".
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote