Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2007, 09:07 AM   #91
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

You'd fit the role perfectly!!!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:53 PM   #92
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ivellis, you cracked me up with this comment :
Quote:
I fancy the pants off this girl at college and am trying my damn hardest to pull her !
Somehow my mind just could not get out of the gutter on that one!

Howdy all, dropping in to change the coffee pots out and offer you all some fresh gingerbread! About to go play some Sacred with friends!
Old 03-07-2007, 02:19 AM   #93
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Glad I raised a smile Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] I thought it was a more polite way to say it
Old 03-09-2007, 03:02 AM   #94
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

What a productive day i had today. Passed a drug/alcohol test, got a job, fixed my car, paid my fines and got my license back. If i didn't have to start work at 6am tomorrow, i'd be hitting the town tonight!
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:07 AM   #95
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Argh, my productive days include doing the work that three people used to do but unfortunately two have left and that leaves....moi! Yesterday was a 10.5 hr work day although I was in the office for about 11 hrs... can't count my 20 min taken to scarf a sandwich and soda, I guess, though. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2007, 12:45 PM   #96
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yikes, sounds like you have a lot of work on your hands Sis! I bet you are glad it's Friday! I hope the workload slows down soon, wish I could help out (boring world over here)!

Walked over to the 7-11 across from work this morning. It's owned by a middle eastern man and his family. While I was waiting in line, one of his daughters, who is behind the counter, motions me to come on up to have my items rung up. Well, there was another middle eastern man standing there near the lottery machine. He apparently already bought some stuff but wanted a pack of matches. The girl who was ringing me up asks him how many packs he wants and he rudely says "just one!" She gives it to him and he starts muttering insults to her under his breath. She ignores him and continues to ring my items up. The guy then starts getting louder and he's asking for the manager now, who is standing nearby. He then starts insulting the owner for no apparent reason, calling him "nothing but a shoemaker!" The owner then gets into his face and the two of them exchange insults. The owner tells him he OWNS the store, but he is not impressing the other guy who still insists he's a shoemaker or something or other (the accents got hard to understand at this point). Finally the owner tells him to Get Out Of My Store! Before the guy leaves he tells the owner he better watch out.

Was totally weird because nobody did anything to this man that I could see. The owner was just minding his own business when this guy confronts him and insults him.

What was funny to me about the entire thing, was this guy who was insulting the owner was holding a recently purchased 7-11 wrinkled sweaty nasty Hotdog. LOL, it's like, dude, i.e., Mr. High and Mighty, who are you to talk, holding your Hotdog for breakfast! That ain't no gourmet breakfast you are holding! And what the heck is wrong with being a shoemaker? Oh, and the guy had a headset on the entire time, I'd bet he's a High and Mighty...cab driver. Funny as hell [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 06:39 PM   #97
bubbe
Zhentarim Guard

been home at my parents house for a week now, it has been a good week and yesterday we celebrated a friends birthday... it was real fun and we did alot of dancing... "wow, the geeks danced with girls! Ò_ó"
and today I had to pick up my drunk parents with the car... they couldn't make it to the bus! Haha

I have meet all but a few of my friends that I wanted to meet.

back to school and the reality soon... blah! I really don't want to go to school this week.

hope you all doing fine and that you all had a wonderful weekend.
bye
Old 03-10-2007, 08:34 PM   #98
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hi folks. [img]smile.gif[/img] .

How's everyone doing?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:40 PM   #99
wellard
Dracolisk

Are shoes / feet considered dirty in islamic countries LadyZ? maybe someone can enlighten us.

Well if it aint Someguy, recovering from your birthday celebrations from last week? (happy birthday btw) now get back to work with that broom and dont expect adult wages from the boss either [img]tongue.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:39 PM   #100
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sounds like you had fun Bubbe LOL.

Someguy, whassap? How's life going this weekend?

Wellard, no idea re the shoe thing, I'm curious myself about it!

Wow what a nice day today was. Not cold at all, around 60F. Such a nice change from the icing we've had the past few weeks.

Guess I should set my clock up an hour soon, which will feel weird cause it's a few weeks earlier than the norm. I don't mind though, I hate it when wintertime comes and it gets dark so early. I much prefer longer daylight time in the evening, makes me feel awake and active more. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote