Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2006, 08:51 PM   #71
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*Busts into the cafe, nearly knocking over a few patrons*

YES!!!

Football season is so close! SOOO CLOSE. Our first two-a-day is tomorrow! We can pad up on FRIDAY. YES. All the hardcore training this summer is finally over and now the hardcore season training begins!

Okay, that's enough of that, but for serious. Football season is up and running, our first scrimage is next week again Fort Gibson so we don't have a lot of time to prepare. Have to be up at the field tomorrow morning at 6:45 for our first practice of the year. We had a team meeting tonight to go over some of the rules for this season and what's expected of us. This is going to be an awesome season, I can feel it already. I'm gonna be starting center... as a sophomore! Most sophomores don't even touch the field during games so this is a great experience. I can't wait.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:26 PM   #72
Q'alooaith
Emerald Dragon

I always let falling objects fall if I'm pretty sure they won't break or get lost.

Heck, you can break the skin trying to catch keys that are thrown too hard. Seen it happen, so now I never try and catch anything unless I really have to.

My life?

No one wants to hear about it. Needless to say it's not good, and might get considerably worse.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:00 AM   #73
Bithron
Baaz Draconian

I've been to the doctor today. Need to take four different medicines... but the good thing is that I'm really happy [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-08-2006, 07:12 AM   #74
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Bithron:
I've been to the doctor today. Need to take four different medicines... but the good thing is that I'm really happy [img]smile.gif[/img]
Because of the medication or for some other things?
Old 08-08-2006, 07:25 AM   #75
Bithron
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Greasel:
quote:
Originally posted by Bithron:
Because of the medication or for some other things? [/QUOTE]Both... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-08-2006, 09:50 AM   #76
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, thanks Mack, but the pain's mostly gone now, just a bit tender and a little discolored.

Captain O and Q, yah, I really should know better than to try and catch unbreakables like that.. OUCH! I'll learn!

We're waiting on the police report so we can make a claim to the guy's insurance for the damage to my husband's car. Still need to get an estimate on the repairs, too.

LOL, uh.. SomeGuy's here! *picks up the dishes and pushes tables and chairs back in place in his wake*

Bithron... hope you don't need those painkillers for too long, you're floating over the chairs now!
Old 08-08-2006, 10:25 AM   #77
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Sheesh... my new kitten has taken to perching on my shoulder like a parrot and watching me type.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:22 PM   #78
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

umm, Perch..

I'll have the fish and chips for lunch!
Old 08-08-2006, 01:45 PM   #79
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

To answer your question CO, my brother almost dropped a box of nails on my head.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 03:16 PM   #80
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
Sheesh... my new kitten has taken to perching on my shoulder like a parrot and watching me type.
Just wait until it thinks it can help you, or do it better...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote