Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2005, 10:50 AM   #171
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Hehe, holiday today! Good ol' Queen Victoria. Won't matter much, I'll be hard at work all day, setting up a surpries b-day thing for my brother.
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 10:58 AM   #172
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Good evening. I am re-doing NWN-HotU to get Deekin's dialogues. They aren't as funny as I was led to believe, but I have to admit that I like the little guy better than when I started out.
Trie WOW Attalus then you forget NWN
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:34 AM   #173
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Afternoon guys!

Just got in from school with one piece of homework (that I will do in lesson - English do some pre-production work for making a magazine cover).

Downloading a 363mb WoW movie.

Linky - http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=1849

It looks pretty cool, about the unfinished/unexplored/unaccessable areas. The guy who did it played on his own server, which I think is illegal, but watching the video isn't!

I tried Bit Torrent (as you can download using a torrent file) but it didn't seem to be working. Firefox isn't doing too bad, 3 hours left, 5% done, been running for 10 mins ish. I'll just leave it on in the background and ignore it

Hows everyone's day been?
Old 05-23-2005, 01:31 PM   #174
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Happy Birthday Kaltia- you're ...a year older now! LOL

Wellard, when I'm bored I try to read a book or watch a fav movie on dvd etc but if that doesn't work, you can always do the housework. If your wife's anything like me, she'll really thank you for it....and you won't be bored then.. hehe!
Old 05-23-2005, 08:17 PM   #175
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
I've been legally able to get married & give birth (and thus take responsibility for my) offspring for two years, but only now am I considered old enough to watch Kill Bill. Gotta love those joined up governments [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday, Kat. Hope you had a good one [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2005, 08:19 PM   #176
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
quote:
Good evening. I am re-doing NWN-HotU to get Deekin's dialogues. They aren't as funny as I was led to believe, but I have to admit that I like the little guy better than when I started out.
Trie WOW Attalus then you forget NWN [/QUOTE]Is Aribeth in WOW? Then, no thanks. I don't like RPGs without a team.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:00 PM   #177
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Hey guys, how is everyone tonight~? I'm feeling good, although I have to be up in 5 hours, which isn't so good. Been trying to play Warcraft 1 (yes, the original!) multiplayer. Shame that we aren't on BAUD modems anymore though

LAN WC1 at mine soon! What a joke [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Atty - what you mean is you don't like RPGs without a mature pretty female [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2005, 09:19 PM   #178
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

All is well here! I'm about to go have some gingerbread with my husband. We made some with a whole wheat mix we found in the store the other day.

Had a great multiplay game with LadyZekke tonight! Hope her screenshots come out. And I still have some things to do before bed, so I'll see you all later!
Old 05-23-2005, 11:16 PM   #179
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Is Aribeth in WOW? Then, no thanks. I don't like RPGs without a team.
Then try Guildwars. Its based around becomming part of a team or Guild if you will. Plus you only pay for the game unlike WoW where you pay for the game and then every month after that.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:31 AM   #180
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Nah, I'll stick to NWN. We are working on a series of modules that will replace the OC with a campaign agaist Morag where Aribeth doesn't fall. The first one is already golden, "Aribeth's Dilemma," by Poltava.