Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 04:10 PM   #1
smellymummy

Hi,

By accident, Nalia died... She was killed by the bouncer (during the slave quest). If I go into the coper coronet, I can see Nalia's body, but there is no way for me to rez her. BTW, she's been dead for 10-20 days, I think her body is still there because she is a npc (correct?).

Anyway, I heard there is a tons of neat loot and XP in De'Arnise hold... so how would I be able to find it? Unlike BG1, I can't just go out the east/west/nort/south exit of a map and see a new map location. I really don't want to cheat to bring back Nalia, but if that's all I can do...

Thanks for any help!

Old 11-14-2000, 04:40 PM   #2
Suul-Yinn

You can't until you resurrect her. Buy the Rod of Ressurection in the Adventurers Mart and click on her with it. Oh and buy some deodorant, as she will probably be a bit whiffy after so long...
PS With your handle you probably won't notice anyhow

Old 11-14-2000, 06:42 PM   #3
Tara

Oh my gosh Suul-Yinn I'm cryin' cause I'm laughin so hard! Thanks I needed that!

Old 11-14-2000, 07:24 PM   #4
smellymummy

Ressurection will not work on dead people who just lay on the floor (with Nalia anyhow). The magic target cursor simply remains disabled (gray) Maybe you thought that Nalia was part of my party of smelly adventurers, but no she was not... so it's just no possible to bring her back from the dead.

Any other ideas how to find de'arnise hold? thanks

Old 11-14-2000, 07:41 PM   #5
Ronn

reload save before she dies. It may take some back tracking, but it will be well worthwhile for your party(especially if your main character is a fighter or monk).

Old 11-14-2000, 07:44 PM   #6
Ronn

If u can just talk to her you'll be ok. Once u hear her story and turn her down, she shows u the location on map and goes there to wait for you, so she won't get killed. Some NPC's u need to pick up, others will just meet u later...