Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-04-2001, 04:04 PM   #11
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
That would be great! I see you've gone color crazy. Hmm... maybe I'll adopt a font color one day... I already have one Well? I'll have to check when the story began. Maybe we could begin writing when KFA is formed and do a bit of a prologue about how ALSB came into existence? Then we'd start with the first KFA thread and the end of the first temple thread.
No, not color crazy. PLUM crazy!!! (LOL!!! I just made a punny!)

Anyway, sounds great. We need to do searches and get the actual thread titles together, then split them up and sift through them. If we need to e-mail each other with progress reports, that's cool with me. This will be GREAT!

Oh! And we might need to also go through the two 'seige' threads, I think a bit of conflict occured in there, too, but I can't remember.

*edit* We're also going to have to sift through the ORT Building thread because that's where Neb's hiding out - in the HADB offices there.

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.
Occasional minion to Gwhanos the Fluffy

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-04-2001).]
Old 10-04-2001, 04:09 PM   #12
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hm... I don't think so. The siege threads were the ORT vs. ? and me vs. the nonexistant bunny enslavers I wish we could get together to do this, it would be much easier, but... dream on, Kaz. I think the temple threads, the KFA threads and maybe a few threads before that (will have to check).
BTW, the exchange is almost definitely off I can't see how I can change my mom's mind, especially as I understand her point of view and would probably do the same in her case The thing is, even if you visit us in June (that would be great! ) June is far too late to begin planning an exchange. Maybe you two could meet in a chatroom some time?

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-04-2001).]
Old 10-04-2001, 04:11 PM   #13
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Kaz and DragonMage...That is great!
I will support the two of you in your efforts to make a fabulous story from our submissions to the various threads.
Let me know how I can help out.
Note...When e-mailing me, always send it to BOTH my home address and Work...

woodruffamily@mindspring.com
lwoodruff@tgic.com

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-04-2001, 04:13 PM   #14
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Shouldn't the ORT be involved as well? We've "borrowed" your 500 foot tall statue of Aerie which is made from pure diamond, it currently adorns our roof, the pigeons like it too .

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-04-2001, 04:14 PM   #15
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

writing the stories
like writing down what happens ?

------------------
Member of ALSB
Planar Prison Keeper
Web Page Builder
Maker of the chicken
master and controler of all what lives in the Undark

and a Mage , With Imprison spell , Invisebel , Blade Of Fire , Magic Arrows ,
and many more
Old 10-04-2001, 04:16 PM   #16
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Shouldn't the ORT be involved as well? We've "borrowed" your 500 foot tall statue of Aerie which is made from pure diamond, it currently adorns our roof, the pigeons like it too .
Huh? Sephiroth got it back from you, didn't he? And no, this is ALSB vs KFA with some HADB involved on both sides. Read the temple thread and the KFA thread and you'll understand why.

------------------

Lux omnis est
Old 10-04-2001, 04:19 PM   #17
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Huh? Sephiroth got it back from you, didn't he? And no, this is ALSB vs KFA with some HADB involved on both sides. Read the temple thread and the KFA thread and you'll understand why.

The one that Avatar got from me after he knocked me out with a crystal mallet was a fake made from glass.

Old 10-04-2001, 04:19 PM   #18
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by waverider:
writing the stories
like writing down what happens ?
Yes. I intend to write two 'stories': one that is basically all the posts (with a few useless ones out of the way) copied and pasted in Word, and one where I take those posts and make a tale, complete with descriptions and all, which I'll post here when I'm done. *Sudden thought* I may be e-mailing members to see how they want to be described, the whole process will take a bit.

------------------

Lux omnis est
Old 10-04-2001, 04:20 PM   #19
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Hm... I don't think so. I wish we could get together to do this, it would be much easier, but... dream on, Kaz. I think the temple threads, the KFA threads and maybe a few threads before that (will have to check).
BTW, the exchange is almost definitely off I can't see how I can change my mom's mind, especially as I understand her point of view and would probably do the same in her case The thing is, even if you visit us in June (that would be great! ) June is far too late to begin planning an exchange. Maybe you two could meet in a chatroom some time?
As to the story, we'll work it out as we go.

As to the exchange, I'm willing to do anything to help. I don't know if just chatting with her will ease her fears because she might still think I'm making something up, but if it would help, OK. Also, I can check and see if maybe I can have an agency come in to my home and do a report. Our DFaCS (Department of Family and Children Services) might be willing to come in and do an interview and report that they could send to her so she will know that I'm not some 60 year old pervert trying to lure young innocent girls to my home. I don't know if they will, but they might. I fully understand her reasons for being cautious. There are a lot of crazy, sick people out there. And even though I'm not one of them, how is she to know? I could also even talk to her personally on the phone (let me check my cell phone rates for L/D overseas) for a little bit. If she'd like that, e-mail me and I can send you my phone # for her. Don't know what else to do. There are some really great places within a few hours drive that I'd be thrilled to take you to see...Callaway Gardens, Pine Mountain Wild Animal Park, Stone Mountain, Helen (the city) which was started up by German immigrants and therefore looks like an old-fashioned German town. There's also Ellijay's Apple Festival in the fall and a neat outdoor 'haunted house' called Camp Blood (after the Friday the 13th movies). I just hope it can be worked out.

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.
Occasional minion to Gwhanos the Fluffy

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-04-2001, 04:22 PM   #20
Rikard

And if "We" Get involved?

------------------
Behold he who stands before you

Almighty (shared) Leader of the OHF
Proud member of the Ancients Club
The one True Necromancer/Blade of the Laughing Hyena's
Last of the Ancient race known as the Red Fluffies
Summoner of Bunnies