Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2004, 03:04 PM   #1
shadowspecter
The Magister

Man…stopped playing this game for 3 months and it brings wonders. Now that I feel like playing this game again, a new question came up….

In chapter 1 when you bring Marrock the components for his enchanted weapons or armor, can you make more then one copy of that weapon? Because for some reason, when I first got my Feyduster+1, I had the components to make another Feyduster, but when I talk to Marrock to make me the weapon, he says that I putted to many items into the forge.

Also when can you get a decent light armor in chapter 1? Right now, I am using a padded armor+1 only because it looks better then the studded leather and the hide one. I remember reading something about a Shadow Legion Armor or something like that…. not quite sure what the name is, but I do know that it grants bonuses to the hiding ability. Not even sure if it’s in chapter 1. Does anyone know where it is?

I think that’s all the question I have. Thanks if you can answer any of them.
“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” <br />-Mark Twain<br /><br />“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?” <br />-Scott Adams
shadowspecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 06:22 PM   #2
Stratos
Vampire

I haven't tried to make more than one weapon in Marrok's forge, so I don't know what might be wrong. The only thing you need is a short sword+1 and some fairy dust, or whatever it's called, and make sure you have only those items in the forge.

As for the Shadow Legion Armor, that one doesn't show up until ch. 2, IIRC.
Old 03-25-2004, 03:32 PM   #3
shadowspecter
The Magister

Hmmm...well thats what I put in there, but he said it's not the right items.

Anyways I got another problem, I think its a glitch or something. I have a level 2/4, ranger/rogue. I have the ability weapon fitneese. When I leveled up my base attack that was on +9 dropped to +4. Whats going on?
“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” <br />-Mark Twain<br /><br />“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?” <br />-Scott Adams
shadowspecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 04:16 PM   #4
Stratos
Vampire

Are you sure you're using a finessable weapon? If you're playing a medium-sized race (everyone except halflings and gnomes) only tiny, small and rapiers a finessable.

Besides, at those levels your Base Attack Bonus (BAB) wont be 9, so I'm sure you mean Attack Bonus (AB).