Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2002, 04:46 AM   #1
spectre
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This game is GREAT! I've been playing for something like eleven hours straight and am stuck in the Serpent temple. This is probably a really stupid question. I know that I need to get to the main alter to do the ritual and access the library, but when I go down the ramp to get to that area, I can't get the door open. Where is the switch that I'm missing to get to the main alter area?
spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 08:00 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, specter!!!

Hmmm - well you have me a bit confused - you can do the library any time and it needs to be done before the ritual since things you need for the ritual are to be found in the library, so I'm not sure exact what area you are stuck in.

Check here: http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html
Xignal has made an excellent walkthru including maps which should answer your questions!

Keep us posted!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 09:02 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

If I guess correctly, you are at the main altar (Naga Head), and you can't get to the library area - is that correct? If so, then my memory says that the switch is on the wall behind you - ie, opposite the door, or more precisely opposite the Naga head. Hope I have that correct - it's been a long while you know.
Old 02-01-2002, 05:53 PM   #4
Jazzid
Manshoon

My memory is a bit hazy as it was quite some time ago I played the game (and I've just returned home from a pub-crawl with my friends). But from somewhere I can recollect that there were two switches just opposite the naga head.

//J
Old 02-01-2002, 08:25 PM   #5
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Jazzid:
My memory is a bit hazy as it was quite some time ago I played the game (and I've just returned home from a pub-crawl with my friends). But from somewhere I can recollect that there were two switches just opposite the naga head.

//J

Quite right Jazzid - there are 2 switches - I only mentioned the one, because only one is relevant for the door that wants opening.
Old 02-02-2002, 02:45 AM   #6
spectre
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks everybody for the responses and the tips. Too much priests, snakes, and lack of sleep done turned me around. When I looked at it fresh, no problem. Happy gaming
spectre is offline   Reply With Quote