Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2002, 04:15 PM   #1
swavek
The Magister

Has anyone killed ALL the rapax in their castle? I'm thinking about doing the alliance then later returning to the rapax castle to wipe out all the rapax in their to make my shopping experience with ferro easier when the rapax are hostile. basically, i'm looking for suggestions, tips, advice, etc... on kicking all their butts without losing Ferro.
also, do they respawn?
oh yeah, my party is composed of a samurai, monk, fighter, bard, ranger, and a bishop if that helps you provide suggestions on killing the rapax.
Old 04-10-2002, 04:20 PM   #2
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

mage: asphyxiation
Bishop/priest: death wish...
lather, rince, repeat.
[wcip]Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 04:53 PM   #3
TYTONK
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SWAVEK - I returned to the Rapax Castle for a little shopping myself after doing the alliance. I wiped out many a Rapax on my way to the Ascension Peak teleporter, in fact after the slaughter, none appeared on the map using X-ray. But I teleport back to Ferro from AP every once and a while to stock up on arrows and sell excess stuff, and the Rapax are back. So I am guessing that they respawn. Can anyone else comment on this?
TYTONK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 05:09 PM   #4
rbeane1
The Magister

They respawn. It to me awhile to figure out how to
become a templar and lots of trips to the castle and
there always is a big fight. try and fight them in the hallway next to Ferro to keep them away from him.
rbeane1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 06:52 PM   #5
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

Or set a portal right beside him so that you can portal back in. That way you only have to fight if there's a group of them trooping through his workshop when you teleport in and since he's right there beside you he can be defended/healed easily. As soon as the single battle is over, you do your trading and then portal back out and he's not in any danger.
Old 04-10-2002, 10:57 PM   #6
swavek
The Magister

right now, i can't set a portal next to ferro because i have one set at the main t'rang teleporter which i don't want to lose right now. i'll have to wait til some of my hybrid spell casters (sami, monk, and ranger) gain the ability to cast portal/return.