Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2008, 08:44 AM   #1
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

Falling on Floor Laughing Shandalar battle in Ulgoth's Beard

I did his quest and returned from the Ice Isle. But I decided to attack him for his sending me there. I realize he is tough so I saved before the attack. On the 3rd attempt I got him to Dimension Door away,, but he didn't reappear! Searched all of UB, no Shandalar. Does anyone know where he goes when he does this?

BTW, I'm playing BG1 under EasyTuTu.

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:31 PM   #2
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Default Re: Shandalar battle in Ulgoth's Beard

He never comes back. That's one of the things that make this battle tough, if you don't kill him before he finishes his spell sequence he will just dimension door away to never return. You'll have to be faster
Old 04-28-2008, 02:55 PM   #3
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

Oh well. He's just gone then,,not going to obsess over the encounter. Off to the wolfwere isle!

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 12:55 AM   #4
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

I would have obsessed. He has some spiffy items on him, least of which is a Robe of the Neutral Archmagi.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote