Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-07-2001, 12:44 PM   #81
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Skrutto, a drow says: Do you need assistance? I would be happy to help.
Becareful, as this places is swarming with kobalds, and orcs. Skrutto shoots down some griffyns, with his drow crossbow +4, and hacks 4 orcs with his drow twohanded sword.
He says to Viconia: My My fair lady, we're looking lovely today!
Viconia: My bf is gonna kick your butt you sick ally cat-drow!
Skrutto: HIM? I have taken down many a dragon and a mound of liches to be shocked by HIM!

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo:

Old 07-07-2001, 12:52 PM   #82
Grinch
The Magister

"Mine skill at arms is yours to command good Tancred,just as soon as I get my steak and eggs. Hurry up back there troll!" Turning the Paladin spots Tiax, and flips him a copper. "Quickly lad fetch me a copy of today's news"
He leans forward to finally dig into his long-delayed steak and eggs,savoring the salsa and jalopenos. "Ah..a dragon.."
Old 07-07-2001, 02:02 PM   #83
Lord Shield

We are still on Titan. We cannot move the bar to Toril in time before Karnas wills his own life away

The nearest evil dragon is Tunjuk the Red, in the goblin-infested Moonstone Hills miles to the East

We can either:

take a boat down the Catfish River to the Hills. The towns pf Silverton and Chalice are on the way

take the boat down the Red River to the Moonstone Hills. The dwarven town of Stonebridge is en route

I think the Catfish River takes us closer to where the Red Dragon is reported to be so, if everybody's ready, tally-ho!

Lord Raptor whispers something in Viconia's ear and she giggles evilly at Ghwanos

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-07-2001, 05:22 PM   #84
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

artemis walks into the bar still chuckling. he walks up to LS.

Artemis:I'd like a (giggle) beer please

LS: why the laughing?

Artemis: i dunno (titter) i just can't stop(chuckle) i think i'm delearios.
he bursts out laughing takes the beer and sits down in the only well lit corner of the bar (i still wonder what shape the bar is with so many corners)

------------------
Old 07-07-2001, 06:02 PM   #85
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
i still wonder what shape the bar is with so many corners

[/B]
That was deliberate, initially to take the mick of all those sit in corner/hide in shadows patrons. The bar is a pocket dimension that responds to Lord Shield's mind, so the shape changes as needed

Fortuna gives Melusine a kiss goodbye. He cannot go i nmanifestation form, although his essence is everybody's thoughts

OOC (and Mel would know this now): The Old Ones (who previously watched the Gods and made sure they didn't wreck anything) have themselves been given conditions by the one they call Chaos. No manifestations forms outside of forum bars

The battle became a stalemate because of Wah's Borg Cube

Wah appears in the bar, seeing people preparing for another journey. Lord Shield gives Wah a comradely embrace and a drink of unholy beer. Kangaxx is sulking because he cannot drink beer

------------------

Old 07-07-2001, 06:17 PM   #86
Strider132
Elite Waterdeep Guard

well, just remeber it aint over till its over, unless its over, or a fat lady has sung, or maybe until elvis has left the building......

------------------
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,a light from the shadows shall spring;
renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
the crownless shall again be king.
Old 07-07-2001, 07:28 PM   #87
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas gets up tucks his pointed ears under his hat, and throws his souvenir severed hand at Gwahanos, the sorcerer chuckles to himself and asks when do we go to rock eater town I feel like tugging some beards. OH and by the way ladies and gentlemen of the jury would it be permissable of me to bring some lets just call them colleagues or will I being frying greenskinned freaks alone. They can be so terribly antisocial anyway, serves them right, does anybody know if goblin tastes good. Aside from that when does the butchery start, will we get ambushed on the ship that would be fun.

------------------
Old 07-07-2001, 08:12 PM   #88
Lord Shield

I wish you'd use paragraphing, Jab, it's so hard to read otherwise

We won't be taking the route to Stonebridge. Silverton was plagued some years ago by Zanbar Bone (City of Thieves book). It's a small one-horse town run by the mayor

Lord Shield and Slaughter Margin will remain behind to keep custody of the bar

------------------

Old 07-07-2001, 08:19 PM   #89
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Sorry Lord Shield Ill do it in future.

Anyway when do we go and you really are going to have to describe thses places because Im hugely ignorant of Titan.

------------------
Old 07-08-2001, 12:02 PM   #90
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

"Ah, the great magical beasts of the world," Rhazor states openly, "Would it be OK if we ventured to Evermeet? Tales tell of a Citadel built underneath the town of Evermeet, that holds a great power to the whom ever may possess it.." he trails off in his rambling history ethics.