Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2001, 06:11 AM   #1
Bobic

Situation is like this : I am at perfect harmony with the Shadow thieves , my game is patched, and i just finished some Trademeet's quests and when i go back to the shadow thieves' guild to find edwin, all the thieves STARTED ATTACKING ME!!! What gives??? Is this some sort of bbug?? I din kill any of them to say the least!!

HEELPP!!!!

Old 01-05-2001, 06:16 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Did you get an invite to enter by talking to Bloodscalp?
Old 01-05-2001, 06:21 AM   #3
Bobic

Well, i did the quests for Aran and the thieves were never hostile! I mean all the while they are 'green' until all of a sudden when i try to enter they turn 'RED'! If i really hafta ged the invite letter, where do i get it?

Old 01-05-2001, 06:23 AM   #4
Ëlrøñd the §ørçerer

If they attack, then attack back, your in luck if your a magic user, cause there vunerable to spells, just whack em' off one by one, but if your a fighter, then.. I dunno.

Old 01-05-2001, 06:27 AM   #5
Bobic

nonono i meant the thieves in the GUILD itself! I mean, i want to speak to Aran and find Edwin , how can i possibly fight my way through so many thieves? Worst off is that they do 'instant death!' ARRgghh!!!

HELPP!

Old 01-05-2001, 06:33 AM   #6
Ëlrøñd the §ørçerer

This should be fun

LAGGER
You have been warned