Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 04-09-2001, 06:39 AM   #1
LadyKatarina
Welcomed New User

Hello all. this is my first time through the game..and I swear I have done everything..but I am STILL missing a crystal..I am totally ready to move on and fight Drak, but I dont know where I missed one. I have the Crystals of Virtue, Nobility, Compassion, Integrity, Bravery, and Wisdom. Someone Please tell me what crystal I missed and what Quests possibly will give me that crystal so I can go back and do it. Thank you
Kat
LadyKatarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 08:38 AM   #2
Poe_the_Monk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok ...hoping this is what you need...

*Spoiler*
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

Go look for "Ubus" standing near the entrance of level 25, he will tell you his brother went down, but never returned. Go inside, Somewhere on level 25, you will find a room with a beam of light in it, and Ubus' brother is lying there wounded. Talk to him and he will tell you about some evil druids who are trying to stop the light from getting to the crystal, and that he was at least able to destroy one of the statues so far. He gives you the Holy Bow before he dies. You don't need the bow, any ranged weapon will work (magic spells, throwing axe, bow, etc). Proceed to level 26, which also has a statue. Destroy it by using a ranged weapon as well, -- using ranged weapons on this one you need to hold down the shift key to hit it. Now go to level 27, and find the next statue, ...now on this one you have to get past a group of teleport pads, or you can use the teleportation spell to zap over to the other side. you might want to stand in the doorway, then shoot forward. If you hit the statue the druids will shout at you and attack, and if you're in the doorway you can kill them easier one at a time. Now go back to level 25, and you will be able to remove the Crystal of Strength from the Pillar of Light.

Good Luck,

Poe

------------------

[This message has been edited by Poe_the_Monk (edited 04-09-2001).]
Poe_the_Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 09:37 AM   #3
Poe_the_Monk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hmmm...it occurred to me that I cant remember if that was how its done on the Novice level or not....well ...lemme know and I'll try to help, hehe.

Poe
Poe_the_Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 09:46 AM   #4
LadyKatarina
Welcomed New User

Nope. it didnt help..that isnt how it worked on my game. there is no guy waiting there for me. Level 29 was the Vampire, I think. so I am looking for the crystal of Strength..Ok...What other ways are there to get that crystal.

Kat
LadyKatarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 01:33 PM   #5
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

One of the nice features of Darkstone is the random quests generated each time you start a new game.However, if you miss a crystal its a real bugger for someone else to try to figure out which quest you have not completed! I you are really desperate, I'm afraid only a walkthrough will help. But remember, in the standard game its one crystal every 4 dungeon lvls Happy hunting

Regards

Mouse
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote