Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2001, 10:53 PM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

can you write two pararaphs about yourself? one is "Bad side" another is "Good side" and end it with "the life of your dream"

let me start with myself:

Bad side:
not so open, lack of confidence, in-persistence, lazy, a little pessimist, always want to save face, unforgotful (a few times unforgiven), a little inresponsible, lack of energy (thats me when I work )

Good side:
insightful, uncaring to certain (bad) things, objective, kind, creative, enduring, knowing good and bad, reasonable, dislike (some) rules, respect others' feelings, unbias

The life of my dream:
everything should be easy! I don't care how much money I make (the more the better though) or how famous i am, as long as I am content with myself. of course, I will have a slightly-shy, understanding and lovely chinese wife to live with me
Old 05-01-2001, 11:01 PM   #2
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hey 250!!! Where the heck have you been?? Whazzzup dude.! Can't answer this thread right now, as it is getting late and I have to go. Will reply to it though tomorrow. Until then!

------------------
Old 05-01-2001, 11:02 PM   #3
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

alright, bye! I've been around, just didn't come
but no worry, you are still as attractive a friend as before
Old 05-01-2001, 11:04 PM   #4
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

250 are you everywhere? It seems you're on almost as many forums as i am(EVEN MINE)

------------------

Strider's Chambers
The Shadow Network
Old 05-01-2001, 11:05 PM   #5
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

yeah... night sister z!!!

anyway,

BAD: everything

GOOD: nothing

you name it...

------------------

I am Bahamut... and this Chiharu.
Old 05-01-2001, 11:06 PM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowstrider:
250 are you everywhere? It seems you're on almost as many forums as i am(EVEN MINE)

hey, yes, but not anymore. I will be mainly stick around here. how is going with you?
Old 05-01-2001, 11:10 PM   #7
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:

hey, yes, but not anymore. I will be mainly stick around here. how is going with you?
can't complain really.

------------------

Strider's Chambers
The Shadow Network
Old 05-01-2001, 11:35 PM   #8
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

GREAT THREAD
Bad side
I'm a bull in a china shop, I don't intend to run over people. I just have a strong personality. Others end up getting hurt, due too my fullspeed ahead actions, not because I wish to hurt. Lack of tact

Good side
Honor, Honest to a fault, I thrive on responibility I see the world in right and wrong, not black and white. Will not compromise what is right for what is popular. I discribe myself as the nicest, kindest, most well mannered, hard case you'll ever meet. I'll give you the shirt off my back, but if you try to take it you better pack you lunch you'll be there all day.

The Life of My Dreams
I'm living it, I son of the King of Kings, I have a wife that I love with all my heart, two wonderful daughters (aaaggghh teenagers). A job that I want to do, artist. What more could a man want?
Old 05-02-2001, 12:20 AM   #9
Moni

The Bad...

My roomie says there is nothing really bad about me....damn I trained him good!
OK, I have a big mouth, too much confidence, and can speak in very mean tones thinking its funny.

The Good
I am honest, trustworthy, respectable, and not too derned bad lookin' for a 39 year old hag, I love kids and animals as if they were all my own and try to see the world as a good place to be no matter how ugly it gets at times.

The life of my dreams:
To live every minute as if it is my last and enjoy every one of them...I think I do that now but wish I had learned at an earlier age the value of true and unconditional love.

Moni

Old 05-02-2001, 12:26 AM   #10
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Okay, the Bad:
A bit overly sensitive at times, somewhat impatient, easily put off by nonsense, does not suffer fools gladly, but at the same time is very concerned about hurting others' feelings.

The Good:
a good friend, loyal and trustworthy, balanced between emotions and intellect, accepting of others, believes in tolerance and moderation.

The life of my dream:
I'm living it now! Other than maybe having a little more money than what I currently do. (We could ALL use that!) I've learned not to sweat the big stuff and appreciate what I have.