Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-01-2000, 03:42 PM   #1
jekwar

O.K. I met with Phaere and was told to swap the real eggs with the fake eggs, but right when I leave her room and head toward the Temple of Lolth, everyone attacks me. I've tried to swap the eggs anyway,but when I return to meet her, she's not their.Any idea's on what I may have done wrong?Is there anyway to find Phaere?I think I've looked everywhere.Thank's in advance!

Old 11-01-2000, 05:45 PM   #2
winglesfiend

Did you kill the commander drow,the good drow you know the one she comands you to kill?
If you did so you're screwed!Better load another game and don't kill himyou need him to complete this
quest without bloodshed!He'll give you another couple of fake eggs you can use,he'll explain it to you.
Pheare should be in her home?Did they attack youin the temple or in the city?I need to know that.

Old 11-02-2000, 04:16 PM   #3
jekwar

They attacked me on the way to and in the temple. And yes, I did kill him. So I guess I'll need to start a new game.That really sucks! You'd think that if they gave you either option,kill him or don't kill him,that there would be a way out one way or another. Oh well.Thanks for the info.

Old 11-03-2000, 05:04 PM   #4
winglesfiend

Well there is another way!Kill the drowqueen so the gates will open.
Then escape the city ,and then kill the goodsilverdragon.That will salso take you outside
but you know you need to be very very strong for this method but it's your only hope,orelse you have to start all
over again and that sucks.Just try this method maybe you'll make it.