Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-08-2002, 11:56 PM   #1
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
And I hit it on the head!!

For those of you that dont know what I am talking about I am refering to the Winter Olympic Cermoniol Opening. Anyone else watch it? It was pretty cool I think anyway.

I was siting there and about 30 miniutes before it happened I shouted "Erouzioni!!" my family looked at me like I lost my mind,hehe. Then I explained to them who it was.

Was that cool or what though? Just like in 1980 when the US won the gold. That was cool. Invited them up there and they all reached for it. It gave me goosebumps.

So I was half right and half wrong, while he did light the torch he wanst the only one.

And for those of you that dont know who Mike Erouzioni is and what his story was,...Well you probley dont care if you dont know.
Old 02-08-2002, 11:59 PM   #2
Moni

It was a truly awesome moment, the whole team reaching to light the cauldron the same way they all reached for the gold in 1980.