Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2002, 06:45 PM   #11
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

Me and my boyfriend are rebelling against Valentine's. We decided to have that special day every day in stead of just one day in a year. isn't that cute? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hehehe.
Old 02-07-2002, 07:44 PM   #12
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Spelca:
Me and my boyfriend are rebelling against Valentine's. We decided to have that special day every day in stead of just one day in a year. isn't that cute? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hehehe.

Spelca, that's very sweet. Have a great Valentine's year, but don't eat a box of chocolate every day.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-08-2002, 05:03 AM   #13
Melusine
Dracolisk

Me and my bf also "boycot" Valentine's Day but for a different reason than Spelca's (though that is a good one as well )... February the 6th we were together for three years, so we went out for dinner then, and decided to celebrate Valentine's Day at the same time. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2002, 05:14 AM   #14
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

*sigh* I wish I got valentines...
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-08-2002, 05:19 AM   #15
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Never celebrated valentines day, and well honest to tell, I don´t have that much to celebrate.

I can give a howl! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 02-08-2002, 05:21 AM   #16
Lifetime
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
No memories as of yet... however, I am hoping to build some in the future, and I have a particular person to help me with that...

You, my friend, border on obsession [img]smile.gif[/img]

And Valentine's Day.. hmm.. naahh nothing special. Birthdays always tend to be more... rewarding...
Old 02-08-2002, 12:39 PM   #17
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

i never leave the house on Valenties day................

PROBABLY COS IM ALWAYS SNOWED IN!!!!! lol oh no actually thats a lie.
Old 02-08-2002, 01:13 PM   #18
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Never celebrated valentines day, and well honest to tell, I don´t have that much to celebrate.

I can give a howl! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Awwwww! *smooches the Wolfie* Maybe if you ask nicely, Ramon will loan me out to your for Valentine's, hon. He's loaned me out to Simon before. [img]tongue.gif[/img] and
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 02-08-2002, 02:27 PM   #19
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Awww, Dragonmage, how sweet. If I were Ramon, I'd never loan you out.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-08-2002, 07:03 PM   #20
Pangur Ban

My favourite Valentines Day memory was the first one I shared with my wife, about 9 years ago. We weren't married then, and I placed a rather "suggestive" Valentines Day dedication for her in our state newspaper.

( extract follows )
..... we don't need a reason, coz you're always in season !!

Little did I know that the rest of her family found the dedication before she did, and read it to her !!! ( Mega embarrassment plus .. )

She had the clipping laminated, and still carries it around with her to this day.

--- To my beloved Tabbicat ---
Skate with me forever, princess. Happy Valentines Day !!
[img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lovestory2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/catchase.gif[/img]