Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-08-2003, 05:41 PM   #21
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by sagtattman:
thanks bsftcs ive got passed the bronze fire breather and into the tunnels i dont know if i have to do anything more but every time i get into the water i go on auto back to the treasure chest that is in the water in the first tunnel do i have to complete anything else before i can progress ive been round in the same loop for about an hour and a half its starting to get to me thanks sagtattman
Don't you have to get 3 crystal shards or something here? Don't walk in the actual water, b/c I think there's a current or something. Stick to the as long as you can. Each time you find an opening, go in it. There are lots of sporing fungus (or something like that) here, and they're pretty dangerous. There are 3 crystals littered around the place. You need to collect those, go to the place where you insert them in, and go see a big 'friend' of yours . (Now watch me be talking about the wrong dungeon )

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 06:09 PM   #22
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

You have the correct dungeon on all counts, Lord. And as for the current... why, it's easier if you swim the back stroke [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 11:42 AM   #23
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Bungleau is right. You have to swim up against the current. And it is easier if you backstroke. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 04:44 AM   #24
sagtattman
Dungeon Master

thanks for all the help fellas i finaly got into the tunnels and was having a bit of ahard time getting there but ive found two of the crystals and looking for the third and your dead right about them fungas things ive got to find the best way to nuke the suckers and have one of my party still left alive having a ball doing it its a great game i wish i had it years ago once again thanks and ill let you know how i go if i make it sagtattman
sagtattman is offline   Reply With Quote