Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-19-2001, 10:53 AM   #21
Elif Godson
Dracolich

LOL it's all good,

------------------
Lurking in the shadow's of your dreams,the Ruby Rouge of the ALSB:2gunfire:

Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Cafe'
Old 09-19-2001, 11:09 AM   #22
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
Lay a hand on AERIE and I will break your Demons in two
We shall not be defiled..
the Demons of G

Only two?
Thanks Kaz and Elif! I can't be hear all the time sooo thanks for defending the ALSB!!
Demon Clan has allied with HADB???
We might consider ally with OHF then? Larry_OHF is already the secretary of ALSB!

------------------
Old 09-19-2001, 11:19 AM   #23
Elif Godson
Dracolich

You'll fix there little red wagon's

------------------

Old 09-19-2001, 03:45 PM   #24
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

Only two?
Thanks Kaz and Elif! I can't be hear all the time sooo thanks for defending the ALSB!!
Demon Clan has allied with HADB???
We might consider ally with OHF then? Larry_OHF is already the secretary of ALSB!

It is worth considering, ALSB and OHF have similar alignments and - maybe - aims. But there is the danger that we become a kind of "sub-clan" of the OHF on account of being allied with them since the beginning - and a small clan allying with a big one, weell... But should we be attacked by both DoG and HADB, it's worth thinking about. And what of the LH?

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-19-2001, 10:59 PM   #25
Elif Godson
Dracolich

showing team spirit

------------------

Old 09-19-2001, 11:02 PM   #26
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Kaz, someone should tell you this. the LH is a buncha bards who usually stay neutral in their dealings with other clans excluding their tentative alliance with OHF. if you want a REAL clan to ally with, go with HADB. we'll protect you... yeah, we'll protect. or at least, WE will... Azure may have different plans.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-19-2001, 11:05 PM   #27
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I assure you that nobody will be sub-clanned by anyone.
The OHF and the LH are at an alliance at the moment,(hopefully permanent) and we each have our own personality.
The ALSB will not be in danger of losing it's ranks or merit as long as we keep our identity for ourselves.
I serve each clan separately, and not collectively.
I do not have to report my dealings with the ALSB to Master Rikard of the OHF.

------------------

Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 09-19-2001, 11:07 PM   #28
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i think Larry's scheming secret deals against Rikard, hmm?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-19-2001, 11:09 PM   #29
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
i think Larry's scheming secret deals against Rikard, hmm?

Your demon-kissing tongue will not affect me,(for it holds no truth) nor will Rikard ever believe that I have betrayed him.
He knows better than that.

------------------

Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 09-19-2001, 11:11 PM   #30
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Your demon-kissing tongue will not affect me,(for it holds no truth) nor will Rikard ever believe that I have betrayed him.
He knows better than that.

'ey! i have never kissed Azure and never intend to! however, some HADB members are perhaps a different matter...

------------------