Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2001, 10:57 PM   #31
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Hasperex: You *hate* angels?? *gasp* Are you evil??

ROFL!

I think it's a nice tattoo personally, tho I prefer dragons of course. Tobbin: how big is that tattoo anyway? And where is it?

Draconia: Are you having a good weekend? Are you revitalized?

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 03-03-2001).]
Old 03-04-2001, 01:03 AM   #32
sylent
Emerald Dragon

It is really great to hear that you are feeling better Draconia!!!
I love that signature by the way!!

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Old 03-04-2001, 01:27 AM   #33
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Tobbin - No way! Cool! Ouch though! That had to hurt!

Well, I was explaining on another thread that it did hurt for a couple of minutes, but after that, it doesn't bother you anymore (well, at least me). My sister fell in love with tattoos and has around 7 of them now (I think). I know of at least 5. Mainly Lion King stuff and wolves. (You hear that WOLFGIR, she's really into wolves too, sorry, married though).

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-04-2001, 01:31 AM   #34
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
LZ: Sorry, language thing again. Wasn't sure which terminology to use so that most people would understand - looks like I didn't quite hit the mark! To me, a bathroom is where I go to have a bath!!! And yes, they do have chairs! (thank goodness)

Tobbin: Nice tattoo! How did you do the photo, lay on your scanner? LOL! I wonder if Stealthy would put a page on his site for photos of tattoos? We will have quite a collection soon.

You have chairs in your bathroom. Oh, yeah, we have those too, they are called toilets. LOL

As for the tattoo, no, awhile back a friend of mine took a picture of it with a digital camera. I took that pic and played around with the GIF construction set (Which you can find at: http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/alchemy.html ) in order to make a transparent GIF. It was originally a JPG. It's a little rough, but it transferred pretty quick like that. Gotta love technology. Never thought about laying on top of the scanner. LOL. Though I have tried just scanning my hand like that (ouch, that's dark).

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-04-2001, 01:34 AM   #35
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
YUK an Angel, I hate Angels...unless there Dark Angels

Actually, originally, it wasn't going to be an angel. You see, the tattoo was the beginning of a pic for a woman that I am writing a story about. It's kind of hard to explain in a 1000 words or less, but I have always had this dream about this woman and felt she became so much a part of my thoughts that maybe putting it outside of myself would help me to find her.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-04-2001, 01:40 AM   #36
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Hasperex: You *hate* angels?? *gasp* Are you evil??

ROFL!

I think it's a nice tattoo personally, tho I prefer dragons of course. Tobbin: how big is that tattoo anyway? And where is it?

Draconia: Are you having a good weekend? Are you revitalized?

The tattoo isn't really that big. It's only maybe 7 inches wide by 2 inches high.

Epona: Sorry, I think I misunderstood that post I just quoted by you. You were saying that they had chairs in the Internet Cafe, correct, and not in the WC's, right? Well, besides the type I previously mentioned, right? LOL

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-04-2001, 04:14 AM   #37
Griever
Manshoon

Good to know that you're kay Draconia!!! Damn... I always feel competition when it come to posts... spammers!!!

------------------
I am Griever, the person with grief...
Old 03-04-2001, 11:11 AM   #38
Hesperex

errr Yea I spose evil would be a fitting description for an Assassin

------------------

Old 03-04-2001, 11:17 AM   #39
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
The tattoo isn't really that big. It's only maybe 7 inches wide by 2 inches high.

Epona: Sorry, I think I misunderstood that post I just quoted by you. You were saying that they had chairs in the Internet Cafe, correct, and not in the WC's, right? Well, besides the type I previously mentioned, right? LOL

Hehehe! LOL, Tobbin
Fortunately I've never gotten the two confused!!!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Old 03-04-2001, 01:20 PM   #40
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Tobbin - You are writing again? Great!! Can we see it when you are done? PLEASE! You said your tattoo "wasn't that big" only 7 inches!! That's pretty big I'd say!! Must be on your back?

------------------