Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 09-08-2000, 08:39 PM   #1
Loser

well, you know rangers are supposed to be able to get 3 profs in pnp, except you have to add 2 profs to get the 3rd, at least that's how i think it works..... and i do roleplay my charecter, i just put on herleather +2... i like to stealth through a whole map with my 4 stealthable guys (soon to be 3).
now if you think i am powergaming now, you should have seen me before. I don't do anything that cheap anymore (4 in bows, 3 in long swords, yeah right who needs a fighter), and if i played another game after my current one i would roleplay even more.

i also roleplay in different ways, mainly in what i do. i would never kill drizzt unless i was evil. i would steal off him because even the good get greedy, but i wouldn't kill him. there are other parts of the game like that.... like tranzig, i don't kill him, well, i do when i get every guy doing something, and he asks for mercy when there are 6 missiles, 3 arrows, and a bolt flying at him.

now, for the other stuff..... rolling the dice, over a hundred is definetely cheating, i know people who take the first roll the game gives them with no changes, well, maybe unless they are a mage and they get an intel of 7, but that's unreal (i don't even know if that can happen) i don't see how you would need 150 rolls, i don't do more than 25. it's just that ranger gives you high rolls, but it doesn't matter cause there are limits, and i ended up with a high wisdom.... (oh, more roleplaying there, rangers shouldn't have high char...

well, that's all i can think of
Old 09-08-2000, 09:57 PM   #2
Larry

Cool reference from Willow, dude !! I like that phrase...