Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2005, 11:55 AM   #1
Stonewarrior
Manshoon

Hi to all. I thought I had seen a mod on Pocket Plane several months ago which enabled you have Improved Alarcity at all times or something like it. Does anyone else recall seeing it? I have searched there and not found anything. Maybe I am crazy... LOL

Peace, John.
Stonewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 12:53 PM   #2
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

You can use Near Infinity or DLTCEP (I think that is what it's called) to create an item to give your mage the "improved alacrity" effect as long as the item is being worn.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote