Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2004, 11:55 AM   #11
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
My parties tend to go through a few class changes... like all of them.
Yeah, I'm a bit of a trait collector myself [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

My current solo Pixie girl (Yes, Radek, I decided to stick with her & tough out the worthless buff spells) is going to be everything except Warrior, Rogue, or Priest. She's on her last non-super-elite role, Barbarian -- the best for evening out those last skills -- and has the Assassin's Dagger for whenever she feels like changing again.
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 02:17 PM   #12
Rusty Shackleford
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
I've been having problems getting W&W to work on my XP machine ever since I upgraded to DirectX 9.0C. I even managed to get Windows Explorer to crash if I went in to certain directories [img]smile.gif[/img]

i had a simmilar problem once... i updated to DirectX 9.0 and it wasnt compatible with my old voodoo card, for months i couldnt play wizards & warriors, ultima 9 or any 3d game... untill recently enough, i tried again and the problem dissapeared... (by the way, i have windows 98, not xp)
Rusty Shackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 02:33 PM   #13
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Hum Windows is v. sporadic deciding to work one minute and crashing the next... you would think by now that they would have a pretty non-buggy version of Windows...

anyways... yea I get the party changing... I was just curious as to how we all play... I am the same... although I try to keep them as close to their original class as possible...