Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2002, 09:22 PM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

everyone, please read this quoted article and go to the link below and post your support.

this is a survivor of severe sexual abuse, now she is on the edge of death battling numerous diseases. people please, we need to believe something beautiful in this world, and you can help it!

quote:

Virginia
On My Own:Reg. Visitors Please Read as to Be Informed.
Wed Jan 9 17:51:25 2002

Due to severe emotional, medical and sexual difficulties in my life at this point in time, I am leaving the QC, the Partner's Forum, and any other "Annie" site. I am barely physically functioning. This is NOT anyone's fault here that I am leaving; once again I am leaving at my own will and choice. I will no longer be accessing or posting on this site as of Jan 11th, 2002. I must devote my attention to me now before I die. There is discussion of me having everything from major depression [no kidding!] to PTSD to childhood leukemia, kidney failure, liver disease, physical and emotional exhaustion, diabeties, ovarian cancer, another ovarian cyst [left ovary was removed at age 13] constipation, and brain tumors. So that is why I am leaving-I can barely sit up and barely sit down. I have a gyno appt. on Jan 21st; a appt. to get away from my abusive parents to a residential facilty on Jan. 10th; other appts. are on the 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 18th, and 21st, and Feb 2nd. So I am kind of. . .overwhemed in a sense and compulsively being unable to NOT come here when online was bad enough for me, but not because of this board [until people were beginning to be impersonated; I think that was my straw that broke the camel's back. But believe it or not, you can still e-mail me if you need a hug, or wish to talk or want me to punch someone for you; [I find I am at one of my best when in a ranting, I-can-be-better-than-thou scum-abusers, rage] BUT, another thing, my family's computer was re-designed-so my hotmail/e-mail lost their addressess-such as BL9'S AND Jacqueline's and Tim B;'s.
I lost 44 downloaded songs, saved abuse sites, my stories-I lost much when the computer was overhauled under the brillant, but not exactly considerate to other people's things, younger brother's direction!! So, there is an update on me; this is NOT anyone's fault, not even the "impersonators" [they shouldn't feel flatterd;they had no role in my decision on leaving] miss me for a while if you want, but then let me go. It won't matter, because I'll always be your guardian angel for all off you weather here or not. But, right now, because, I may very well be faced with a life-threatening disease or condition [believe it or not adolescent suicidal urgings and plans are not enough in individuality to be considered a "condition" by many doctors] I have to care of my body first, if I ever want my mental, shredded moorings back. This is survival-we have to fight, you all and me-emotionally, mentally, verbally, physically, sexually, socially, psycholoigally, in order to "survive" and live. Hell, I'm smarter than evety single doctor I've ever met [except two] when it comes to me and my well-being; all they have to do is give me the correct label. Because, I don't really care about me anymore and id no one else will, or even my biological "parents" [which are really just an ovary and sperm donor; anyone can make a child, but you must EARN the title "mommy, daddy, etc", I believe]then it is high time I learn to care about and for me on my own, isn't it?

I'm 17, I know, but I am just SO INTELLIGENT on certain things, and NO doctor can convince me other wise-EVER.

If things go accordingly, I could be back here in mid-Feburary or early March; OR if I'm lucky, I could be here in less than 3 weeks after I'm told it is really "all in my head-"but I doubt it. I do not collapse and faint several times a day for nothing.

I thought I'd write so you don't end up looking at each other in confusion or anything. . .and if I post anything that doesn't sound like me or look like my style of writing, then I probably did not write it. I have faith that we can handle this, with Jacqueline, Tim B; Coreen or Annie. It's like, duh!; we don't scatter when faced with a crisis, not on this board it seems anyways, we PULL TOGETHER.

Remember this:WE CAN ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN THE "THEMS."
ALWAYS.

Love,
Virginia.

this is a message from:

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...0&article=9822

I would like everyone to show some compassion and sympathy and support to this person. I know, she is a stranger (even to me), but you will never know how much strength you will give her by a few nice words, a heartfelt hug or even just a smile.

at the same time, everyone please be considerate to the members on that forum. dont give your opinion or judgement on anything they say. please. thank you

once again, the link is:

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...0&article=9822

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: 250 ]

Old 01-09-2002, 10:46 PM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

thank you Wulfee, what is your name after all? sowwy

bump for everyone else
Old 01-10-2002, 02:25 AM   #3
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

oh, com'on, think of what this person might feel when she saw UNEXPECTEDLY 4000 people wishing her well for her fight of life? com'on people, make something extraordinary happen, ok? if we all wish the samehting, it might just come true. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2002, 03:06 AM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

bump before I go to bed
Old 01-10-2002, 03:27 AM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

thank you J'aran

I PMed you, but it would do well to thank you again. you are truely a good man! everyone else, please, it only takes one minute to give your support, and it might save a person's life. thank you!
Old 01-10-2002, 03:35 AM   #6
J'aran
Mephistopheles

It's really not that big a deal, 250. A few words of encouragement don't cost anything. Although they may mean a lot to the person who recieves them, I don't feel that I need to be thanked so excessively for giving them.
Old 01-10-2002, 04:17 AM   #7
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by J'aran:
It's really not that big a deal, 250. A few words of encouragement don't cost anything. Although they may mean a lot to the person who recieves them, I don't feel that I need to be thanked so excessively for giving them.

truely, it means a lot to that person
Old 01-10-2002, 04:20 AM   #8
J'aran
Mephistopheles

LOL, I thought you were going to bed an hour or so ago.
Rest easy, I'll bump this thread from time to time if it gets snowed under.
Old 01-10-2002, 04:21 AM   #9
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by J'aran:
LOL, I thought you were going to bed an hour or so ago.
Rest easy, I'll bump this thread from time to time if it gets snowed under.

thanks!

I just sent some emails to my friends about this person, that'd be all [img]smile.gif[/img]

now wish me rest in peace
Old 01-10-2002, 06:01 AM   #10
Vampire

Does she believe in god? It would be good time to do so, because it will help her spiritually the most.