Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2001, 03:53 PM   #31
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

this is getting nowhere

but thanks a lot anyway

I dont care about the relationship, I dont care about her inability to love, I want her to heal! I want to be her friend!

the problem is, she seems to be pushing me (and everyone else in her life) away even as a friend! now that is pissing me off! I cannot tolerate her self-destructive behaviors...

and honestly say, I dont want to be treated that way...

ok, to make it simple:
I want to be her friend (but she is pushing me, in this case everyone, away)
I want to love her freely (but she is not accepting it)
I want to help her heal (she is not doing it)

thats the problem. it is NOT about boy friend, girl friend. I remain because I have compassion (shameless [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) we didnt break up (there is nothing to break). she is shuting herself off
Old 12-13-2001, 04:32 PM   #32
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:
Originally posted by Tabitha Silverwill:

Many hugs, rubs and soft tissues to you. Take your time.

xo

Hugs and rubbing of soft tissues?! Sounds naughty. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Tabitha's gonna kick me!
Old 12-13-2001, 05:11 PM   #33
Apothic
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey 250 i know EXACTLY how you feel, no more than a week ago my girlfriend broke up with me. Man it was the worst day of my life, i loved her and she knew it, i think thats what scared her away. So she deceided to say we shouldnt see each other anymore, but still be friends. When i asked why she said, mainly cause you like me more than i like you....ouch... yes i cried, cause theres nothing more devistating than knowing that your love for someone was meaningless. i still hurt from it, and worst of all, i work with her. So i feel for ya 250 i know what your going through. I believe it takes more a man to work through it, than it does to drag it out. BTW im new to the boreds for those who dont know me hehe. Later
Old 12-13-2001, 05:25 PM   #34
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Hi Apothic.
Good post Tabitha!

250...this is imo.

IF she is so self destructive so much that she pushing you away and all...well maybe you should take some time...dont talk to her for a week or maybe a month...no emails nothing, break contact. If she hasnt contacted you at all then just let her go...

Sometimes when you want to help...but cant or are not allowed...thats the hardest thing of all man.
Old 12-13-2001, 10:10 PM   #35
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

250, i just read all the posts. I know that you're hurting (poor boy, you're just 19) but trust me, if she says she doesn't want to be friends, then she's just trying to distance herself. I know, when my (future) husband and I broke up once, that I said all those things because I was panicking, not able to know my feelings. Later (too much later) I realized what I missed and we got back together and now have been married almost 7 years. So, if it's meant to be, it'll happen. But there's nothing YOU can do. Just be there. She's the one who will decide.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 12-13-2001, 10:20 PM   #36
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Thank you everybody!

I ma no hurting! I ma immortal!!! buahaahaahaha, but I do feel sorry for her.

now today, I just took Dutka's advice and began a chick hunt. I feel so good after I took my initial step. now huk this, I dont need her attention or caring whatever bullcrap there is, I can find plenty!!

BUT, a big big BUT, I am still going to be there for her, because I really love her!

FREEDOM! buahahahaha

once again, thank you everyone
Old 12-13-2001, 10:41 PM   #37
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

our teacher said it best...

"With our ages, we should not give or 90% on one girl. Not even 50! Why? Because when we lose them we lose that 90 or 50% percent of ourselves... now is the time to explore and be with a lot of women, but do not give them that 50% yet..."

So true... so very true.

i did that and a friend of mine, so we messed up third year... NO KIDDING.

All i can say 250, from my point of view, you were too good to her. sometimes women like to have little petty arguments and that spice in their lives... if we were too good what's there to fight for and about? but i suppose you also weren't *that* good [img]smile.gif[/img]

i tell you... it'll pass... but mine i dunno for some strange reason doesn't... it is like everything is delayed for a year! everything now here reminds me of her, and i don't want it anymore... i keep seeing her van now, on where it could've been a year ago, and yesterday i saw her and and with her in it, and that should have been a year ago... you think its a sign?
Old 12-14-2001, 06:19 AM   #38
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Galadria

thank you...
Old 12-14-2001, 06:51 AM   #39
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

You're welcome, sweetie.<
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 12-14-2001, 08:11 AM   #40
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

you know, i think this is getting a little funny (from my perspective)

250 was depressed yesterday and i dont know if he would like to hear ALL of your comments. he is up and running because of us and im sure he doesnt like to hear ENDLESS [img]smile.gif[/img] streams of stories thay may as well go on forever.. he may very well go insane (well i would) so let us not remind him of yesterday and let him think of tommorow [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] ...

i kinda pity you 250, you got more help than you asked for ... LOL!!!

btw, i always thought you wuz around 30+ years old (dont kill me!!)

Catch me if you can..