Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-26-2001, 09:42 PM   #1
Dragoon
Welcomed New User

Hey yall, i know im asking much these days but some ppl like to answer my questions so here goes, ive been reading a bit about blessing/enchanting items, and i was wondering, why wasting points on enchant and blessing instead of making *mules* characters? i mean, u can make more then 6 characters if im right? no?, well as far i have 7, just one sleeping in the town hall, is it a way of cheating? i dont think so..even in multiplayer games such Uo (ultima online) or whatever, u dont put a fighter with abilities to make potions and repair armor, u just switch the stuff u have to to that character and there u go, there i was wondering if it was a good idea or would it just be a waste of time? thanks for answering, oh and by the way, what does gems stand for? thanks, peace , oro
Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2001, 09:49 PM   #2
Moni

Hi Dragoon!
Well I can't help you with any of your questions except for the gems...Amethysts, Rubies, Diamonds, etc...just sell them. I had to ask what they were for too since they are labeled "Special" and not "Misc." like I expected such non-important items would be. They are only good for the gold! Any quest gems will have special names i.e. "Eye of the Serpent"
: )
Moni
Old 02-26-2001, 09:53 PM   #3
Dragoon
Welcomed New User

ok thanks for the gems answer, got plenty of em maybe i can get a few more money and buy some more gears
Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2001, 10:02 PM   #4
Moni

Not a problem! I had bunches of them by the time I asked LOL!

I just want to add that many players have had "mules" in the Tavern to hold extra items. I would not consider it cheating but be careful that some items don't disappear as has been known to happen! I think the trick there was to bring the character outside with the party members doing the trading and switch items there, then take them back in and drop them off.

Enchanting and Blessing Items makes them more powerful, this I know but I don't have more info for you in the line of detailed advantages because I did not enchant or bless anything until late in the game when I figured out that buying the special arrows i the Busho Guild and selling them back made massive amounts of gold. Prior to then I always had the bare minimum for training.

: )
Moni