Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-15-2004, 12:43 PM   #41
TyranyuZ

Very good. After reading about what ya gonna have for dinner I have to ask: and how is your day?

Old 06-15-2004, 01:23 PM   #42
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I had a roast beef sandwhich my husband made for me and a donut for lunch....not exactly a hundred percent wholesome and healthy,but not too bad!
Old 06-15-2004, 01:27 PM   #43
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

my day is fine. i love mashed taters and the juice wasn't as bad as it could have been. the elderberry really does mix well with so much. and it is supposed to be good for preventing cold/infections, etc.

i'm trying to be more healthy and the kids get it too. i am tried fo runny noses and "ghost fevers."
Old 06-15-2004, 02:08 PM   #44
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Arg! [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img] Well Sydney had a hard time getting to sleep last night. She did not want to be in her own bed. So we had her in ours. For some of you that have kids. Can understand that kids are big movers when the sleep. So I did not get that great of a sleep last night. We did manage to get her into her own bed at about 1:30 in the morning.

And Stormy I also think going to the bike section could have waited. Out of sight out of mind.

And Cloudy I love it when people bring in stuff to work. It gets to the point where I walk over to the office for my 3:00 sugar fix. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Well I hope of the rest of you are having a good day.
Old 06-15-2004, 03:21 PM   #45
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

sorry mack. neither of my ones at home sleep in bed with us, i totally discourage it except in times of sickness. my oldest tho, since my parents have her, she used to sleep in bed with us then we moved her bed into our room. so much better! good luck on sleep tomorrow.
Old 06-15-2004, 03:29 PM   #46
Mack_Attack

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
sorry mack. neither of my ones at home sleep in bed with us, i totally discourage it except in times of sickness. my oldest tho, since my parents have her, she used to sleep in bed with us then we moved her bed into our room. so much better! good luck on sleep tomorrow.
I agree with you Rev. We always try to get her to sleep in her own bed. I do not want her getting use to sleeping with us. That would be a nightmare. But it was very strange she always wants to go into her bed. But last night she has screaming at the top of her lungs and bouncing in bed. So I needed to calm her down. AS soon as I could I put her back into her own bed. I think the problem was being over tired, she did not have a afternoon nap. But I just put here down for a nap and she went to sleep. So I hope everything will be all right tonight.
Old 06-15-2004, 03:33 PM   #47
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

good luck [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2004, 03:34 PM   #48
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

mack, try having 3 kids wanting to sleep with you, I started letting Destiny, the youngest sleep with me, cuz she was sick with pink eye last year, and I mean she was bad ill. well, the other 2 could not stand that, so they wanted to sllep with us too. picture 3 children and 2 adults sleeping on a futon.....it was one of those things where if one person rolled, everyone had to move at the same time, or someone got crushed [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2004, 04:48 PM   #49
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Xen, by "not making it to school," do you mean you failed? I don't mean to throw it at oyu or anything, but the exact meaning of what you said escapes me. Either way, it definitely sounds like a bummer! Anyways, I believe all this talk of kilts is Legolas' cue to preach against the trouser tyranny. (I hope thats conecting the right sig to the right person!)
What is this "meal" thing you all are experiencing? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I just remembered i kinda skipped lunch and snacked a little, instead. Well, today's been slow... I got to be lazy all day!! Well, I'm almost done with Final Fantasy 2, and I want to finish tonight so I can rid myself of the addiction! Take it easy, everybody.
Old 06-15-2004, 05:05 PM   #50
Mack_Attack

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
mack, try having 3 kids wanting to sleep with you, I started letting Destiny, the youngest sleep with me, cuz she was sick with pink eye last year, and I mean she was bad ill. well, the other 2 could not stand that, so they wanted to sllep with us too. picture 3 children and 2 adults sleeping on a futon.....it was one of those things where if one person rolled, everyone had to move at the same time, or someone got crushed [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
OMG I would be out on the couch.