Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-17-2000, 12:13 AM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Your best bet is to hit the search button and use Kangaxx or demilich as your keyword, you will come up with a ton of useful (and funny) posts.
Old 11-17-2000, 12:17 AM   #2
MidNightForce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thx a lot dudes
Old 11-17-2000, 11:51 AM   #3
MidNightForce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I really need help on a really tough enemy
The quest is "Kangaxxs Body" , you can found it in
a house middle of map in the seaport of amn, you know the
location where the guild of thieves is. In the house you go down and youll find a tomb, where a head is giving zou the quest, You have to find his body and his legs and arms =>> 2 more toms like this, one is in the temple city of amn in canalisation, then down to the mysterious cult quest; the second is in a house on the bridge city of amn. Both toms are guarded by an elementar body (strong magic) so be carefull. My problem: i did it all, i came back to Kangaxx, he got hostile and i fighted against him. I won but: near death he transformed again in a head, making me serious problems: he banns my team(no rescue=>have to use magic resistence scroll) and the most important, he doesnt get hurt allthough he doesnt use protection spells. No magic weapons, no spells, no healing spells and no non magic throwing weapons can hurt him. Plz help me!!!!
Old 11-17-2000, 11:58 AM   #4
Ribs

You'll need +4 or better weapons to hit him. There's been pretty some pretty extensive discussions of strategies to beat him over the last week. You may want to browse through some older posts, looking for demi-lich and Kangaxx in the subject. You've worked out one of the more popular strategies already with the protection from magic scroll. All you have to do now is equip a good weapon and shread him.