Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-01-2000, 03:04 AM   #1
Pegasus

Would you believe it? After reading everyone's rants and complaints about the bugs and problems they've been experiencing with the game, I thought I was a lucky one till now.

After 3 weeks of playing, I finally get close to the final stage and can't continue. Once Cet curses Kerah and she starts to attack you, after beating her down to the point that she askes for holy water, the darn game locks and hangs my system.

I really hope someone can help me out here PLS!

Old 11-01-2000, 04:36 AM   #2
HORRORBYTE

hi

Yod DONT need to beat her at all, just her the holy water, try that...

Old 11-01-2000, 06:47 PM   #3
Sherlock

I had the same problem last night and this morning. I tried many things, including unloading all other software from memory and switching to 16-color. Finally, in disgust, I went to try something else and it worked fine! My best suggestion is to change your display (in Windows settings) to 16 or 256 color. This won't affect the way the game looks at all. Anyway, I went on to finish from there--you're really only a little bit away from the endgame anyway, so if it crashes, you hardly missed anything.