Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-21-2002, 07:37 PM   #1
Annheiser
Manshoon

There's an unlit brazier right after you exit from the main tree trunk and into Trynton's boughs (near the fountain you can get Hexed, HP restore, Mana restore). Anyone ever discover the purpose behind it? It tells you a special item is required. I tried using Incense, to reproduce the green fire all the other braziers have, but no luck.
Old 02-21-2002, 08:45 PM   #2
Pyrates
Drow Warrior

Hi Annheiser!

You're not the first one to ask that question in this forum, I once found a thread about exactly this thing, when I noticed it myself. Can't recall if it still exists, but the essential point of the discussion was: nobody knows. Maybe something forgotten...

Never forget your towel, cheers
Philipp
Old 02-22-2002, 12:36 AM   #3
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

Hmm... I think you need to "use" the idol from Martin's Bluff.
Old 02-22-2002, 12:43 AM   #4
Nix
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by Paladin2000:
Hmm... I think you need to "use" the idol from Martin's Bluff.

No, that's a different spot and looks more like a platform/altar. The brazier is encountered much earlier as you climb up to the branches, coming from the treetrunk.
Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 03:36 AM   #5
ObverseReaction
Dungeon Master

It's a leftover. Linda commented that it might have been going to be part of a quest at one point, but as the game stands now, it has absolutely no use whatsoever. Besides making your party sit there and stare at it for awhile. [img]smile.gif[/img]

O.R.
ObverseReaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 11:27 PM   #6
Annheiser
Manshoon

quote:
It's a leftover. Linda commented that it might have been going to be part of a quest at one point, but as the game stands now, it has absolutely no use whatsoever. Besides making your party sit there and stare at it for awhile.

And a good job they did at that. Left me and my party scratching our heads for awhile. Oh well. [img]smile.gif[/img]