Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-18-2002, 06:36 PM   #1
Xerin
Dungeon Master

Hi. I'm lost and need directions. First, let's get the wilderness' straight. There's a northern wilderness which leads to the Umpani. There's a southeast wilderness with a clearing, and there is a mountain wilderness leading to the Rapax. This is where I need to go. Can I get there from the swamp? What's the easiest route? I can envision my party arguing over a map.
Xerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 06:42 PM   #2
Nix
The Magister

I'm pretty sure you can. Not sure, but IIRC the eastern exit of the swamp (near Crock) takes you to the SE Wilderness which then connects to the Mountain Wilderness. BTW, the fastest route to Rapax Rift is via the T'rang teleporters (3rd one, I think).
Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 07:08 PM   #3
Nightowl2
Galvatron

There are two ways to the Mountain Wilderness. The first is east across the loooong bridge at the east end of the Northern Wilderness. This will get you in near to Bela.

The other way is from the Southeast Wilderness. You go past the pagoda thing with the bagpipes and arrows, then take the road north. That gets you in near the Rift.

However, as Nix remarked, the fastest route is via the T'rang teleporter, which will drop you off right at the beginning of the rift itself.

Nightowl2

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: Nightowl2 ]

Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote