Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 04-07-2003, 06:54 AM   #1
TaSSaDaR
Baaz Draconian

Now I reached level 20 with my sorceress not so far from the beginning of chapter 3 (official SP module). I didn't introduce any cheats into game, and i went solo - no henchman etc, just summons. Of course i'm a bit dissapointed now (level cap.. no more spells ). A question arises : what level were you, guys, when you reached the end of chapter4, and if you were already maxed, then where did you became lvl20?

by the way, any suggestions on how to remove the cap/continue gaining spells (spell slots, they are more important now... i am pleased with my arsenal [img]smile.gif[/img] ) for me to continue to advance till the end of official modules??
Old 04-07-2003, 09:32 AM   #2
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Level 20 already?! What version is your game?
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 09:33 AM   #3
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by TaSSaDaR:
Now I reached level 20 with my sorceress not so far from the beginning of chapter 3 (official SP module). I didn't introduce any cheats into game, and i went solo - no henchman etc, just summons. Of course i'm a bit dissapointed now (level cap.. no more spells ). A question arises : what level were you, guys, when you reached the end of chapter4, and if you were already maxed, then where did you became lvl20?

by the way, any suggestions on how to remove the cap/continue gaining spells (spell slots, they are more important now... i am pleased with my arsenal [img]smile.gif[/img] ) for me to continue to advance till the end of official modules??
With my cleric, it was towards the end of Chapter 3, and that was with using Tomi and summoning creatures all of the time. As far as I know, there is no way to remove the limit. As I stated on another thread, the 3rd edition caps out at level 20 (PnP); they changed that with the introduction of the Epic Level Handbook, but that came out AFTER NwN did.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 09:41 AM   #4
TaSSaDaR
Baaz Draconian

3rd edd. caps at 20... How sad! And I was dreaming of a goddess sorceress like the one I had in BGII .....

My game is fully unpatched, v.1.10 or so. The key to earning much xp is having your summon with you every single second. i.e. durgars yield about 40xp when i am alone, and 250-or-so when i have my greater elemental summoned. Apart from this, no henchman. I hate em. When i tried to solo BGII, i liked it, and now i play ALL RPGs solo.

IIRC, if you use high-level spells to kill a monster, it yields more xp. But I may be mistaken...
Old 04-07-2003, 01:20 PM   #5
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I hit 20 while playing through my own single player module actually [img]tongue.gif[/img]