Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-09-2001, 03:10 PM   #51
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Muhahahaha, I haven't stepped in here for a little bit now, bet y'all missed me, and now, I have something to do.
*teleports behind each person in turn, flumping them over the head with overly large marshmallows*
but, cause I'm a nice guy, *summons cloud of marshmallows... 'EAT!!!'*
Old 11-09-2001, 03:20 PM   #52
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Ahhhhhh! Yum! Hats Off To Talhyr!!! Hip Hip.... Hurray!!!
Yum! I Love Marshmellows!!!
Old 11-09-2001, 03:34 PM   #53
Lord Shield

~Stuffs marhsmallows where Tahtyr didn't originally store them~

hey, you should be more bouncy now when you sit down

and before you command me to eat, I have no proper face [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-09-2001, 03:37 PM   #54
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
~Stuffs marhsmallows where Tahtyr didn't originally store them~

hey, you should be more bouncy now when you sit down

and before you command me to eat, I have no proper face

*sigh*
Why is it that you have to turn EVERY single post into a mess with this unhealthy fascination of yours? It's getting just a tiny bit old... If I didn't know any better I'd say that you have some nasty repression problems going on there, my friend [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Now make amends before we punish you.
Old 11-09-2001, 05:00 PM   #55
Lioness
Jack Burton

Hi everybody! Binky, you haven't told me if there are any rules for joining this clan yet.

For the rest of you; I have been cordially invited to join your clan, seeing as I let Binky join TOTS, so it's a fair trade, so howdy! [img]smile.gif[/img] *wanders around* erm, nice place!
Old 11-09-2001, 05:04 PM   #56
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Hi Lioness! You do know the rules of the house - no clothes? *casts disintigrate clothes on Lioness* Sorry, them's the rules And as the Goddess of Undress, I must uphold them [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2001, 05:06 PM   #57
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Hi Lioness! You do know the rules of the house - no clothes? *casts disintigrate clothes on Lioness* Sorry, them's the rules And as the Goddess of Undress, I must uphold them [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]tongue.gif[/img] *Casts Protection From Disintegration, clothes reappear* I came well prepared, Aelia. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2001, 05:10 PM   #58
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Nekkedness is only compulsory for the Disrobed division doesn't it? Stop waving those hands about like that (Davros casts "Immunity to Sultry Siren" on himself and pokes tongue at Aelia - now don't get any ideas, remember that I am one of the founding Triumviarate of the Order of Royal Toads (the one that lost the vote on the name)
Old 11-09-2001, 05:10 PM   #59
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

[img]tongue.gif[/img] *Casts Protection From Disintegration, clothes reappear* I came well prepared, Aelia. [img]smile.gif[/img]

*shrugs* Have it your way, Lioness. If you want to look like a misfit around all these nekkid people, be my guest [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Of course, you won't be able to join our nekkid romps, or swim in the chocolate pool... Don't guess it'll be much fun for you at all
Old 11-09-2001, 05:13 PM   #60
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

*shrugs* Have it your way, Lioness. If you want to look like a misfit around all these nekkid people, be my guest [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Of course, you won't be able to join our nekkid romps, or swim in the chocolate pool... Don't guess it'll be much fun for you at all

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Oh, I have fun wherever I go...*wanders away upstairs*...