Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-25-2001, 09:28 PM   #1
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Hoorah! it is a grand day for IronWorks, for today marks the beginning of yet another talk zone: the Promised Land! those of you who are Final Fantasy Seven fans will recognize this name, however there are some of you here who might not. The Promised Land is where the Cetra (or Ancients [or inheritors of the Planet]) will go for supreme happiness at the end of their journey. However, i understand that many of you are getting impatient, so i am opening up a bar/fighting pit here so that we can all enjoy the wonders of the Promised Land!
the menu contains everything imaginable, and the fighting pit is used to settle any disputes. any pure evil (demons, etc) will NOT be allowed, however Devils and evil-minded people will be allowed. if you wish for service, just say the word and one of our servers will be with your shortly. but watch your step... there are a lot of crevasses here and there! oh and by the way, this Land allows 75% role playing, so have fun!

The Promised Land is now open! how may i serve you fair people, now that you have been welcomed to my home?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Dear and trusted friend of the Lioness.
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Extremely honored servant of Lioness
Old 09-25-2001, 09:33 PM   #2
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Awww.... cant transform...... But I will fight in the pits..... BRING IT AWN LIL MORTALS!!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Co-owner of The Abyssal Pit
The Spaminyte Emperor
Official Demon/Villain of IW!
Fish? Welcome to your Doom!
Undead Warlord and General of the Abyss- for the sake of HADB!

Old 09-25-2001, 09:35 PM   #3
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ok then Gwhanos, i'll start you out with fighting an Iron Giant, which is a big blue dude with a huge sword... you okay with that?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-25-2001, 09:36 PM   #4
Conan

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Hoorah! so i am opening up a bar/fighting pit here so that we can all enjoy the wonders of the Promised Land!
the menu contains everything imaginable, and the fighting pit is used to settle any disputes.
Conan rides up and throw a bag of gear down. "I am just here to watch your styles and enjoy the company. Where is my chair?"

------------------
*\Conan/*

Old 09-25-2001, 09:38 PM   #5
Elif Godson
Dracolich

I'll amble up to the bar for a brew or two I'm parched

------------------
Lurking in the shadow's of your dreams,the Ruby Rouge of the ALSB
Official Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Kitchen
Old 09-25-2001, 09:38 PM   #6
G'kar

Nice Abode Sephiroth, Hows it going? Do ya need a bouncer to keep the evil out? Im sure you can handle it and all, but I figured you'd wanna enjoy the place instead of watching the door. I have detect evil and protection from evil memorized so I can handle it. What do ya say huh?

Old 09-25-2001, 09:40 PM   #7
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Conan: here's your *poof* chair! *creates a big white leather armchair out of thin air*

Elif: what kinda drink you want? gotta be specific or i cant create it!

G'kar: nope, no bouncer needed. the holy energies of this place keep all demons out.

------------------

Old 09-25-2001, 09:46 PM   #8
Conan

Well, whos got first fight Dragon on Lich, or Spider on Spider? Spider on Scorpion, Giant crab on Shadow Beast.

------------------
*\Conan/*

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 09-25-2001).]

Old 09-25-2001, 09:46 PM   #9
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

K SS4.
I will use mostly ogre battle moves and dbz.

Iron giant: Bstt......... puny human! I shall destroy you!

G: I call upon 4 black knights!
BK: Yes sir?
G: wait here for a sec....
G: I call upon a COCKATRICE!!!!
C: BRUK!
G: the big blue guy is your foe; PETRIFY HIM!
* iron giant gets petrified...*
G: now, black knights! slash the statue to bits!
*now in a million pieces, the iron giant cant move, and its now destroyed*

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Co-owner of The Abyssal Pit
The Spaminyte Emperor
Official Demon/Villain of IW!
Fish? Welcome to your Doom!
Undead Warlord and General of the Abyss- for the sake of HADB!

Old 09-25-2001, 09:49 PM   #10
G'kar

Well, if thats the case give me a Jack Daniels, strait and no chaser. I may as well relax if there is no evil butt to kick! And my offer still stands if the holy barrier crashes or something. Im in an kickin evil butt mood!
*Gives Gwhanos the "wanna fight" look*