Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-16-2000, 03:24 AM   #11
Azreall

Hey, very good you know that. Not much people do. Orion is the god of hunt and the moon in
greek mythologie.

Old 08-16-2000, 05:11 AM   #12
Rikard

I Know EVERYTHING or do I

Au Revoir

Old 08-18-2000, 04:19 PM   #13
Adhrael

Hey Az and Rikard I hope you wonīt get mad at me but... Iīd rather you wonīt speak in
Dutch, except for words or phrases you donīt know how to say in English. To me it doesnīt
matter but people could say that it is not fair and this is an OPEN forum...
Forgive me {how polite }

Fade to black

Old 08-18-2000, 04:35 PM   #14
Rikard

U R forgiven however for what i do not know
BTW Az IS mad

Old 08-19-2000, 06:20 AM   #15
Azreall

YESSSS... I AM ANGRY AT YOU ADH !!! HOW DARE YOU !!!

no, just kiding. I'm sorry, but whe where just talking about de smurfs, I asume you dont know them.
Its a Dutch thing. He asked me if I called myself after a smurf-character, I kicked his ass for it.
But you must understand, In my own language I can use funier words. But whe'll try it. Also, sometimes I have to explain stuff to to Rik (he's kinda dumb, you know)

Old 08-19-2000, 10:40 AM   #16
Rikard

I am not stupid i just don't know much (ik ben wel een gympikkie ja) and smurf are also english arent
they but im just 15 and you are like not 15 ok

And you didnot kick me ass for you just got mad and started to cry because i said that arzeal is a cat

Old 08-19-2000, 05:18 PM   #17
Adhrael

Well, it looks like you two are in a good mood so Iīll tell you a pair of things to improve your
english (though mine isnīt very good too):
Azreall, please donīt write "whe" and "wheīre" and so, please write "we" and "weīre". OK ??
Rikard, PLEASE use commas and full stops. Itīs difficult to understand a phrase that lasts for
a paragraph !!

Donīt get mad at me please, Iīm being so 'adult' cause Iīve started feeling jealousy about
Azreall and Rikard . Itīs been a long time till Azreall called me 'ugly spanish guy' or
'stupid sucking dog'

Old 08-21-2000, 03:40 AM   #18
Rikard

Yo fucked up spanish dude (can't use ugly 'cause thats Az word)
Can't help it, if i wanna write, ill write fast without thinking of shit like comma's so please forgive me

And you were so right when you said yours waren't good (sorry it great )

BTw when you said you stupid sucking dog you meand Az didn't you

Old 08-22-2000, 04:47 PM   #19
Adhrael

No Rik, 'stupid sucking dog' (or similar) is the sort of thing Az used to call me !!

And well, donīt use commas if you donīt want, Iīll try to understand what you mean...

BY !!

Old 08-23-2000, 10:48 AM   #20
Loser

i'm anew signup right here......... well, i hope that changes something........