Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-17-2000, 04:03 PM   #1
LotharX

Ok im gonna kill drizzt can u guys post tactics on how to beat him with a full party...also i need to know if theres anyway u can prevent the wizards from taking drizzt wepons once hes dead cause i heard this happens..

Old 10-17-2000, 06:54 PM   #2
gunner

How can you kill Drizzt?
Such a noble elf, to overcome what he has so that some hood and his crew can beat him up for his equipment, it a sad day when the world gets to this.

Old 10-18-2000, 12:19 AM   #3
Kalundrin the Skald

why don't u just pick pocket him ... ?? is there gwenhwyvar in this game ???

Old 10-18-2000, 08:28 AM   #4
Tobbin
Red Dragon

You gotta be quick. If you are in multi-player mode it's not too hard. First you need to cast lower magic on Drizzt and Catti-Brie if you have it. You gotta haste and cast Righteous Magic if you have it. You gotta get the best armor you can find. Make sure you have your best fighter go toe to toe with Drizzt. At the very end (or even before it), you gotta get Drizzt's stuff right away. Once you do, go to the profile screen and export that stuff. That gives you two copies of it. Then when they come to take the armor from you, you can go back to it later. It's a really tough fight, but if you can get Defender, it's worth it. If you saved before you fought Drizzt, you can go back to the savegame before it and bring your character in to trasfer items. Then you can fight Drizzt with his own weapons. It helps you hit more. His THACO is like a -3 or -4. So he hardly ever misses. Keep a lot of potions of healing ready too. Just don't forget that if you can't bring down his magic resistance, you are likely to lose because he seems damn near immune to all spells.
Old 10-18-2000, 08:30 AM   #5
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Oh, right. Someone asked about pickpocketing him. I tried doing that several times, but the game never let me get his weapons or armor. Everytime I did it though, he got mad and attacked the party. That's what gave me the idea to kill him. I mean, just cause I want to look at his scimitar and all doesn't mean he has to kill me. LOL. Ok, maybe it does.