Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 11-18-2002, 07:23 PM   #1
Solafein
Elite Waterdeep Guard

when/where does dermin appear for the last time? i went after jaheira to the harper hold and she joined me in there.. then i rested few times and she talked once again
after this dermin should try to kill jaheira am i correct?
about 2 weeks have passed since she last talked and no dermin
"cheat" doestn work for this either (setglobal jaheiraromance blah blah)
are any other "cheats" that would make dermin appear third time?
Solafein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 11:04 PM   #2
Grammar
Zhentarim Guard

You could try this:
CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("JADERMIN")

Kelsey Spoiler!
~
~
~
~
~
That's what I did with Kelsey when he hung my game b/c that one crazy lady looking for his Sorceror ability didn't show up (Note, obviously I did it with the creature code for her, not Dermin)
Grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 11:47 PM   #3
Solafein
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks i will try that
strangest thing happened tho.. jaheira has spoken that same(something about how we rarely see the sun or something like that cant remember right now) thing now 3 times!
normally she only says it when party has rested(first time after harped hold)
second time when i had killed firkraag and third time when i was in trademeet just standing

well i hope romance continues normally after i have defeated dermin
Old 11-18-2002, 11:57 PM   #4
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Welcome to IW Solafein. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
I believe the next time you meet him is at the City Gates.
Old 11-19-2002, 12:23 AM   #5
Grammar
Zhentarim Guard

Some LTs will happen only in certain areas. However, it's a pretty safe bet that if it will happen in the gates, it will happen in the rest of Athkatla (Not sure about Graveyard though... spooky place o.O)
Grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 06:32 AM   #6
Solafein
Elite Waterdeep Guard

didnt work(cant speak..tried to kill but wont die).. damn.... any other ways to make dermin appear?
or should i just skip that part of the romance(sk) or what..??
Old 11-19-2002, 06:41 AM   #7
Whailor

First of all, what patches you have applied to the game? Have you just SoA, or also ToB installed? Have you applied the fixpack by Baldurdash?

There are bugs in the romance with few NPC's, Jaheira included. Some bugs are fixed with official patch, many with the Baldurdash fixes. One of the bug is the repeating dialogue, and that's fixed by Baldurdash. Baldurdash page is here, I think, if my URL isn't too outdated.

I have SoA + ToB + all these patches, and Jaheira romance chat happened in many city areas as well, although there are some certain stages, where you should be outside of the city, in "nature", so to say. I.e. travel to De'Arnise keep and rest outside somewhere.
Old 11-19-2002, 06:49 AM   #8
Solafein
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i got throne of bhaal installed + weimers&gaiders ascencion pack.. im gonna install baldurash tob fixpack now.. tho i think it wont help me with this jaheira problem