Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2002, 09:44 PM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

When your mad,what do you do to calm your nerves.I enjoy singing to one of my favorite songs or talking to my friends.What do you do?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-12-2002, 09:47 PM   #2
lroyo

Either play a game to take my mind off things, or listen to one of my favourite albums!

Either that or I just hit the closest person!

Old 05-12-2002, 09:54 PM   #3
Catalina
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, music can be relaxing.. I use to play punk-rock real loud, and just jump around and sing! If that doesen't work, I somtimes throw in the towel and call my mum [img]smile.gif[/img] Squee.
Old 05-12-2002, 10:45 PM   #4
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Baths always make me feel better, but i dunno if guys do that . Listening to angry music makes me feel better too
Old 05-12-2002, 10:55 PM   #5
Charean
Hathor

Critters have always been a calming influence on me. Right now it is my bunnies, but I used to have cats and dogs. Cats purring are the nicest sound, and a doggie's wag is just something to make me smile.
Old 05-12-2002, 11:00 PM   #6
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Listening to LImp Bizkit and some other angsty bands.. well Stainds too mellow anyway

Hmm playing Diablo.. being very vocal around the game and to myself, and ahh... hard hitting drum rhythms hmm maybe I will do that right now.. coz i want to jump around and rrrraaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2002, 11:28 PM   #7
Krishach
Drow Warrior

Well, it depends. Sometimes I like to throw on some hardcore music and sing along, but other times, I like to just lay on my futon, put on Mushroomhead - Epiphany or a song from my friend's old band's demo CD and just relax, because they are very soothing songs.

Or sometimes, I take those AOL CD's they send in the mail for 10,000 free hours and punch them till the shards slice my knuckles up and I bleed and feel sweet pain! PAIN! *Eh hem* I mean, uh...

Actually, working out helps me calm down too.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:23 AM   #8
lroyo

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Critters have always been a calming influence on me. Right now it is my bunnies, but I used to have cats and dogs. Cats purring are the nicest sound, and a doggie's wag is just something to make me smile.
Actually Charean you're right. Some time spent snuggling my ■■■■■ cat Buffy, and Aviendha feels all better!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2002, 12:33 AM   #9
Yack
Dungeon Master

painting or writing...
Old 05-13-2002, 03:16 AM   #10
rthemis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I agree, painting is a very good way to calm down. Paiting or drawing as well.

>^_^<