Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-25-2000, 06:32 PM   #1
LadyBlade

how do I make portal of isis work?
I have ashs, light thingy from portal...what do I do?
how do I make light hit altar/ashes?
please some one give me detailed spoiler.. =/

Old 10-25-2000, 06:44 PM   #2
T-Rex

You are moving fairly fast through this game. Here is your spoiler on Anephas:

In order to bring Anephas' ashes to life, you must place the obelisk on the pedastal with a beam of light shining on it in the Temple of Isis. Then, you must search around for the little pyramid columns found in the corners of rooms and carry the objects to specific locations. By moving these objects, you can redirect the light shining out of the obelisk. I think you have to move like seven of these in all to get the light to shine from room to room and onto Anephas' ashes which you place on the main altar. When the light shines on the ashes, Anephas will come to life and give you your next quest. Good luck (it is a tedious task).

Old 10-25-2000, 06:45 PM   #3
Neuadan

First you need to scout the land area beyond the underwater enclosure

Spoiler:
Leperchan treasure

then you need to take the light device you got from the portal and put it in the ray of light earlier in the dungeon. Next you need to position all the small towers (forget what they are called) onto the squares marked for them to refract the light until the beam of light gets to the alter (where you place the ashes of the god) to rebirth the good god and open the way to the second lake (take the right exit from this room)