Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 05-27-2001, 10:54 PM   #1
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

I found a way to get multiple Zenmasters in one time through the game. I discovered this while attempting to find more glitches in the game. I don't know if this will work in a patched version of the game. When you enter the Bushi Dojo, when you are asked to become a Zenmaster, enter the inventory of the character that currently has all of the tomes and give the tomes to another character you want to become a Zenmaster. Then enter the Dojo with that character and they will also be asked to become a Zenmaster. You can do this 6 times to have six Zenmasters if you really like cheating. This could also be done (I think) with the Assassin's Dagger too. Have fun with this!

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2001, 10:56 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I think at one time Scronan (a W&W Alumni!) had 6 zenmasters in his party. It's a great tip, Jafin, and thanks for it! Yes, it also works with the Assassin dagger...

but it only works on the UNPATCHED GAME.

One of the reasons NOT to install the patch!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote