Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-15-2000, 08:49 AM   #1
Lord Elric

Hi!

I have come as far as Nalia's Keep right now. Playing for first time and haven't played BG1 either. Very nice game, a bit annoying that I get swamped in quests of course but I guess I deserve that since I never say no to anyone. Although Minsc didn't like me taking on the Shadow Thief's assignment (returned the poisoned man on my first try to reach Nalia's Castle). However I seem to have run into a bit of a trouble in the Castle. There is some talk about making a dog stew but out in the court yard I only managed to find the bodies after one dog and I don't have enough meat it seems. I killed the lot but the other bodies seem to have gone up in smoke. Is there any way to fix this? Is it completely necessary to have it or do I just get a tough fight instead? Of course I have overwritten so I'll have to restart from a bit away again if it is unsolvable..

/Elric

Old 10-15-2000, 10:25 AM   #2
Anra

The dogs were in the courtyard next to the outer wall when I killed them and I had trouble finding the "dog chops" but by running my cursor over the entire area very carefully I found them. You need all three dog chops to make the stew I think.

Old 10-15-2000, 02:38 PM   #3
Lord Elric

Didn't work for me. I tried to run cursor over and over the entire court yard. Especially frequent where I remembered the dogs to have died of course. No luck.

I finished the Umber Hulks off with a Cloud Kill instead. Only had to engage two of them in melee and not at the same time..

The final troll was a bit more problems but I finished him too after a couple of tries.

/Elric