Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-31-2003, 09:30 AM   #1
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

My sister but NOT friend (LOL) the Metal Elf would like to know:
WHAT THE HELL DO DROW EAT ANYWAY?????????
I have never seen a drow eat anything. I have never seen anything computorised eat. I have never seen anything computorised go to the loo either, but that is a different subject totally.

So what do you think?

Dragonshadow
Old 03-31-2003, 09:33 AM   #2
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

A Drow killed and tried to eat one of my Gibbies once. I killed him and the other Gibbies ate him! It was a brutle fight I tell you. I still have a scar on my leg from the bastich! O-well, I did'nt have to feed the Gibbs for a week.
Old 03-31-2003, 09:37 AM   #3
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

In the book Exile, R.A. Salvatore shows Drizzt having to put together a diet outside Mezzobaranshan. Mostly he had a herd of bovine creatures, can't remember what they are called, but he killed a Hook Horror that was rustling froim his herd. Oh, and they drink Bloodrazor wine.
Old 03-31-2003, 12:13 PM   #4
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Rothe, IIRC [img]smile.gif[/img]
As your resisdent drow mistress, I eat whatever I darn well please, and you rivvin aren't going to stop me

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 03-31-2003, 12:48 PM   #5
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
In the book Exile, R.A. Salvatore shows Drizzt having to put together a diet outside Mezzobaranshan. Mostly he had a herd of bovine creatures, can't remember what they are called...
Rothe. As in the "Island of Rothe" in the center of Menzoberanzan. Also, lots of fungus grows in the underdark. Salvatore's first dark elf trilogy took a pretty good look into these aspects of Drow society. Damn... did I just compliment Salvatore?
Old 03-31-2003, 01:57 PM   #6
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Yeah, TL, I believe that you did. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Actually, the first two books of the Dark Elf Trilogy (Homeland, Exile) are the only books that he has written that I actually enjoyed reading. The rest are dreck, IMHO.
Old 04-01-2003, 10:12 AM   #7
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

You're ALL WRONG!
Drow Eat LOLIPOPS!
Old 04-01-2003, 11:05 AM   #8
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

They also eat Sheep. (On a small island near Evermeet) they gather them in mid-summer.

And [img]smile.gif[/img] />eathkiller !!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 04-01-2003, 05:16 PM   #9
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I always thought they eat Rice and Curry. but /)eathKiller has a photo evidence which proof it all. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2003, 05:58 PM   #10
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

yes yes it's true it's true... Acoording to the Lodoss war TV series anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img] This drow also could cast spells that made cakes descend from the heavens and sweet bean paste magic missiles [img]tongue.gif[/img] The only thing he wanted though was Neice's cookies [img]tongue.gif[/img]