Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-14-2002, 05:41 AM   #31
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*mutters darkly about terms of agreement... mutters even more darkly about pervy Captains of personal bodyguards...* Very well dear, he may have oour permission, for the moment...of course, when he takes a pic of u in the bathroom... dont say I didnt tell you so. [img]tongue.gif[/img] of course, he might not live that long [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k
*everyone on IW hears a scream from the virtual bathroom of the hotel and whacky runs out clutching his camera, an expression of terror on his face. A shower fitting follows him out then Kaltia comes to the doorway (WRAPPED IN A TOWEL, OKAY!) looking like murder is on her mind*
Fine, Calaethis, you were right. Yeah, I suggest a secondary wedding too. I'll need 'Ratio to make sure LS can't get in again [img]tongue.gif[/img] (Unless Legolas can keep him on a leash )
Old 10-14-2002, 05:44 AM   #32
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*pulls murderous wife back inside, kisses her and emerges a couple of moments later* WHACKY! [img]tongue.gif[/img] *grins, and throws er, I cant throw a knife? not at my own bodyguard... er... throws Kats wedding ring insted [img]tongue.gif[/img] a niec sharp spikey one...* *snigger*
Old 10-14-2002, 05:48 AM   #33
Legolas
Jack Burton

I gave up on LS long ago, he makes for a lousy slave. IIRC, I donated him to Lennon

A second wedding sounds like a good idea though, how very romantic of Calaethis to offer to renew the vow
Old 10-14-2002, 05:52 AM   #34
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
*pulls murderous wife back inside, kisses her and emerges a couple of moments later* WHACKY! [img]tongue.gif[/img] *grins, and throws er, I cant throw a knife? not at my own bodyguard... er... throws Kats wedding ring insted [img]tongue.gif[/img] a niec sharp spikey one...* *snigger*
RING? I believe you got me a wedding sword! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2002, 05:55 AM   #35
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

rommantic? do you know what its liked being in chat while everyone talking? [img]tongue.gif[/img] lololol, (shh dear kat, the sword well, they're not supposed to know about that, your "daddy" might spank you... after all, sharp pointy objects arnt really what you should be playing with )
Old 10-14-2002, 11:49 AM   #36
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
rommantic? do you know what its liked being in chat while everyone talking? [img]tongue.gif[/img] lololol, (shh dear kat, the sword well, they're not supposed to know about that, your "daddy" might spank you... after all, sharp pointy objects arnt really what you should be playing with )
Which leaves you perfectly fine.
Whacky, as for the reason Calthy used a different bed on our wedding night was because "He didn't feel like it" which means I think that he has a really small trouser sn-*Calaethis claps hand over her mouth*Mmmph!
Old 10-14-2002, 12:02 PM   #37
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*stares daggers at Kat and half considers suiside...* Now kat, that just isnt true, and you KNOW it... to be perfectly honest *evil grin* I dont actually find you attractive, and I was forced into this by you, Nessy, Att... and the rest of em. Sorry to break it to you this way gal, but ya know... its easier then saying "We have to talk". *cough, you DO realise I was joking right? huh? That was for teh sharp pointy object post I take it, "dear". Implying all those lies...*

[ 10-14-2002, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 10-14-2002, 12:34 PM   #38
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

So how do you like our first argument as a "married couple" dear? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2002, 05:00 PM   #39
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Calaethis, dear, I gave whacky permission to damn well take pictures-but not in the bedroom. it's alright anyway 'cos he got the wrong room and ended up taking a picture of willow getting undressed *pauses for willow to beat the crap out of whacky* then to top it off ran off with Superminno's cape and tights (Burn him. I'll hold him down while Moni and WIllow maim him with monkey wrenches)
No need to pound whacky. Seing me undress probably maimed him for life But Kaltia, if you and CD slept in different rooms; what was the commotion I heard from your honeymoon suite? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2002, 05:07 PM   #40
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

ah that willow... that was probably whacky... getting an "object lesson" on what happens if one creeps up on me at night... [img]tongue.gif[/img] or it could have been whacky trying to take his pics of kat in the bathroom... that always annoys her or so I hear [img]tongue.gif[/img]