Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2001, 06:47 PM   #1
Lord Shield

It's a while after the event but I would like to show my appreciation to those who supported me after my split with my last g/f - it didn't hit me for a while and I haven't been myself lately. Speial thanks go to

Melusine - the little flighty elf - always cheers me up
Cloudbringer - more sense in her little finger than most have in their whole bodies - more love in there too
Kiwidoc - always ready with the hugs and cuddles if needed - thanks Doc

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 09-12-2001).]

Old 09-12-2001, 06:57 PM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I like all of the above, but I'd really like to thank Cloudy for being such a great voice of reason here on Ironworks. I think we all love and respect her on this board. And in this latest tragedy she has such a voice of reason....it makes me kinda misty-eyed. Thank you Cloudy/Amber for everything, including restraining my sometimes poor attitude.
Old 09-12-2001, 07:11 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Awwww, nice thread Lord Shield!

Yes, Melusine is a very nice person, I don't talk to her much, but I consider her a friend too Not to mention a very talented Artist!

Didn't really ever talk to Kiwidoc unfortunately...

As for Cloudy, well, she has always been a terrific friend to me. And she has been so very generous in so many different ways it's amazing how she does it all! She is a good Mod on MH, has been our Welcome Wagon for months, making all our newbies feel comfortable , she's posted also to newbies how to do fonts and colors, and of course created the ever-so-popular "Cafe" where so many people meet eachother and converse and have fun And last, but not least, she has done a spectacular job organizing our wedding gift to Ziroc She definitely deserves a big thumbs up for all she has done

------------------
Old 09-12-2001, 07:54 PM   #4
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Well i really cant remember if i posted about that, but believe me that im with you, ive had many splits (and lately my gf and me have gone through a little crisis). anyway, even if its hard, life goes on, there are lots of positive things and you have lots of friends here . im glad to see that youre ok now !

And about those people, well, i havent talked a lot to Kiwidoc lately, but Amber and Sarah should know that they are some of my best friends here in internet, and i appreciate them A LOT (and i mean a HUGE lot ).

See ya

------------------
"Sigh" -Ertai, Captive of the Blinding Angel

[This message has been edited by Ertai_OHF (edited 09-12-2001).]
Old 09-12-2001, 08:52 PM   #5
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hiya Ertai! Did you know you were the first person to show me how to use smileys, after months of being in the dark LOL? Thanks! Now I am the smiley queen, ask for a certain type of smiley, and I shall endeavor to bestow it upon you at your request!

------------------
Old 09-12-2001, 08:59 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Whoa..I missed this earlier. That was a sweet thing to say. Thank you LS, I am glad our talks helped.

LadyZ: er.. *blush* thanks! I've always found you to be a pretty good welcomer to new members too! And what a kick! LOL Love that sig!

Hey Ertai! Long time no see!

I LOVE THIS PLACE! Ironworks is a wonderful 'family'. *sigh*

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-12-2001, 09:52 PM   #7
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

And I was here for comic relief!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-12-2001, 10:09 PM   #8
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

I second, third AND fourth the motion!
Old 09-13-2001, 05:20 AM   #9
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well, I am with you too friend! Mel is a good friend... and so is Cloudy... heehee and Kiwidoc, I talked to her a couple of time in my poem thread, and she is a good fellow so far..

But most of all, thanks to the whole forum itself... or lest we all not be here to coexist, and to be loved, and to treated and to be cuddled, and to given something of... thank you for IW! Thanks for Z who put thisup and all of us lured into those ads or whatever search engines that led us here!!!

Sometimes you can't help but thank all the more the games...

------------------

Hey, I've gotta crush on you Melissan... please be my gurl!
Old 09-13-2001, 05:49 AM   #10
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:

Sometimes you can't help but thank all the more the games...
So true!

------------------