Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-14-2002, 09:13 PM   #1
Jorath Calar
Harper

I'm wondering what is the scariest dream you guys have had...

here is mine.
I had this one the night after I saw the film Hellraiser 2, I was 15, the movie didn't scare me that much but for some reason I had the most horrible nightmare after watching it.

I was running is some kind of a maze and although I couldn't see it, I knew something bad was following me, the I came into a huge room were a mansized fetus was kind of floating in the air and it had it's eyes and mouth stitched together. It pointed at me and I knew I should turn around... which I did and there stood the girl from the Hellraiser film with a meataxe and struck...

I woke up in a cold sweat with a scream in my throat and I was shaking so badly... I didn't sleep for almost 2 days and I have never deared to watch that film again... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2002, 09:23 PM   #2
Roxi
Manshoon

The worst dream I think I've ever had was when I dreamed my grandmother was telling me she had to die now, and wanted me to come and give her a hug before she left. I remember doing that, and crying and telling her not to go.

When I woke up, a few hours later, we were told she'd died during the night. I think I lived in that dream for days after that. It was the hardest dream for me to shake off, because I don't think it really was just a dream.
Old 02-14-2002, 09:51 PM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I used to dream a lot that I'd cut my legs off. That was very scary. Then when I was 16 I think I must have been quite stressed at school, because I used to have dreams where I'd realise there were infinity ways to add up to 10, which was really scary for me because I'd never be able to figure out all the ways since of course there were infinity. I used to pace around the living room trying to get sleepy enough so I'd go straight to sleep instead of lying awake catastrophising about infinite addition
Old 02-15-2002, 01:22 AM   #4
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

The scariest dream I had, and which I still remember, occured some time ago (like maybe a year or so ago).

I dreamt that I wa an undergrad at the Uni, and I was preparing for an exam the following day. I was seated at a table, and there was this huge pile of books and notes that I had to plough through. I was thinking to myself, "How am I going to cover all these?". I was struck by a panic attack.

I woke up, and my heart was still beating fast...
Old 02-15-2002, 04:59 AM   #5
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

I had a dream that I failed my School cert exams really badly, I still remember the 94/600 mark that I dreamt I got. Everyone was mocking me and I was so sad...fortunatley I woke up and got a good mark. (530/600) [img]smile.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Scholarcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 11:20 AM   #6
Jorath Calar
Harper

Wow, weird, all these bad dreams about failing test... Ii guess school is a scary thing... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 06:49 PM   #7
AliCat
Drow Warrior

When I was nine or so I dreamed that there was a mass murderer in our school who came into our classroom and came after us with a wicked knife. In the dream, he horribly slashed up this one boy who had tried to hide in a locker. I think I was hiding in a coatroom or something. That's about all I remember of it.
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 06:53 PM   #8
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

I Don't Remember Much Of My Scariest Dream, But I Know Which It Was. I Was Stuck Inside A Pyramid (I'm Quite Clostrophobic) And I Was Totally Lost In A Maze. It Was So Scary As I Did Not Know Where I Was, This Sounds Nothing Compared To Joraths Dream! That Sounds Really Scary!
Old 02-15-2002, 07:54 PM   #9
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I was on a beach, a long beach, couldn't see where it ended, in any direction, I walked out towards the water, a long stretch of sand extended into the water and I walked out onto it.

I reached the end of it and saw LARGE jellyfish in the water and on the sand and decided to go back to the main beach and off the stretch of sand.

As I walked back I suddenly saw GIANT wasps on the sand, like 2 feet long or something!

The were partially covered in the sand and seemed to be doing nothing, but then I accidentially stepped on one of them and they woke up and flew after me.

I began running to reach the beach, and suddenly I see this phone booth in front of me, really wierd, it's glass is cracked but it's still a safe haven from the wasps, I run inside and then the dream ends.

Wierd and freaking scary because I'm ****ing afraid of wasps and jellyfish....
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2002, 01:34 AM   #10
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I have this recurring dream where I wake up, unable to move, talk, twitch, blink..just totally stuck, unable to move, and I sense a presence in the room, and theres a pressure on my chest so great I cant breathe. I actually believe that I DO wake in the dream because I always remember the dream and I'm always aware of what I'm saying, as in my mental faculties are all there but I'm just stuck in my body, unable to move as I sense something in the room with me, moving about.