Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2001, 09:46 PM   #1
kusanagiz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I just installed HOW after playing up to the last boss so I can gain more experience and new weapons b4 i beat him. I'm level 12-14 between my 6 characters. HOwever i put it on heart of fury mode and the first enemies i come upon on an island, the wraiths and mages I believe, totally kick my a**. I want to gain the experience level to 30 but i can't even get past the first group of monsters and i should be a high enuf level to beat the last guy. Comments?
kusanagiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 10:46 PM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

My party was 12-14 and had a tough time without the Heart of Fury mode. I think your supposed to start it from the beginning so you'll be at a higher level
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 11:45 PM   #3
kusanagiz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hrm...so ur like me and u were able to get thru so far fine? cuz i keep getting everybody knocked down to 1 hp and unconscious and everytime one character gets up, he gets gangraped usually b4 i can get a shot in and he falls back down...then it becomes the next poor saps turn. how'd u do?
Old 04-02-2001, 11:46 PM   #4
kusanagiz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

whoops u said W/OUT...k. damn..so i may not be able to play this...i don't think i want to start all over again just to get to level 30.
Old 04-04-2001, 12:00 PM   #5
whitmers
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I wiuld not do the heart of fury moide unless you have already beaten the game. I went in with level 15 characters and jsut ate it. even with most of my characters level 30 or so, and if i slip i still get my tail handed to me. jsut be sure to sneak around alot with your thieves and have ressurects memorized.

once you start over and you are that tought and know where stuff is, its much quicker to play through the game again, only about 9 days or so.

whitmers is offline   Reply With Quote